November 05, 2017

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Colour Challenge # 76...Deck the Halls


Hello stampin' friends! I made some time this weekend to play with NEW stamps from Your Next Stamp - Deck the Halls and join the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Colour Challenge # 76. This set is SO darn cute and I'm totally in love with these cute little animals dressed for winter and decking the halls. I'm excited that I was able to get a start on my Christmas cards and I know I will be making more cards with this darling Deck the Halls stamp set



The YNS Sketch Challenge # 76 is such a great sketch....I flipped it around so that it would work better with my images. 



 photo YNS76B_edited-RS2_zpslfepybj2.jpg

I used the Tim Holtz Crackle Stencil and embossing paste tinted with Pumice Stone Distress Ink to make a stone textured background for the Deck the Halls door. I then cut out the stone panel with Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics. I tucked the scalloped Reverse Confetti Love Note panel cut from Reverse Confetti Baby Blue Cardstock under the tag. I tied the tag with some Hemp cord and added a sprinkling of Sparkly Navy Blue YNS Gumdrops.  

 photo YNS76E_edited-RS6_zpskdnfhw5j.jpg
I stamped the poinsettia and holly and berries stamp from the Deck the Halls Stamp set randomly on the Brick Cardstock with embossing ink and embossed the images with clear embossing powder. I coloured up the door, steps and cute little animals from the Deck the Halls Stamp set with my Copics cut them out with the coordinating Deck the Halls Die set. I popped up the images on the embossed stone tag. I stamped a sentiment from the set on Kraft cardstock cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics

 photo YNS76F_edited-RS7_zpshonmcrmv.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too....I adore the little fox from this set...he's my favourite and I coloured a second image for the inside of the card. I used the Reverse Confetti Love Note Confetti Cuts cut from Reverse Confetti Navy Cardstock and cut the Reverse Confetti Brick Cardstock with the Class Act Confetti Cuts. I clear embossed the Brick panel again and stamped another sentiment from the Deck the Halls Stamp set.  

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my card for the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Colour Challenge # 76 with the Deck the Halls Stamp set


1 comment:

Alina said...

gorgeous, Tara, as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails