December 18, 2016

Reverse Confetti - Merry Christmoose


Hello stampin' friends! I had a lofty crafty goal set for this weekend but just managed to get one card done. I used my new Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose Stamp set and Confetti Cuts and lots of other Confetti Cuts.  
I used the December SFYTT #43 sketch again...it's a really good one! 

 photo RCSFYTT43_edited-RS1_zpsylnfbolq.jpg

I coloured this adorable moose, trees and the north pole sign with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens/markers and stamped the images with Archival Brilliance Black Graphite Ink and clear embossing powder on Strathmore Bristol.

 photo RCSFYTT43C_edited-RS3_zpsdlvwjmo2.jpg

I gave this cute moose a little toque from the S'more Love Stamp set and Confetti Cuts. I stamped a sentiment from the Merry Christmoose Stamp set with AC Zing White Embossing powder. I embellished with some AC hemp twine and mauve YNS Gumdrops.

 photo RCSFYTT43D_edited-RS4_zpsuskarmwj.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too....I stamped a masked shadow image of the moose and wearing the toque and embossed another sentiment from the set. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose card for the SFYTT # 43 Challenge




2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Totally my kind of card! I love the alternative colors - the pink slushy watercolor background and the little hat on the Christmoose is perfection! Wonderful bow too!

~amy~ said...

I simply ADORE this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails