January 05, 2015

Reverse Confetti...Countdown to Confetti...Puppy Love


Hello Fellow 'Fetti Fans! Welcome to Day #1 of the January Countdown to Confetti! We have an amazing release and I'm totally smitten with everything in this release and I know you will be too! 

I have two cards today that I made with the super cute Puppy Love stamp set and Puppy Love Confetti Cuts! 



The new release will be available January 8th! 

 photo RCPuppyLoveD1_zpsc68d1ffb.jpg

I really wanted the focus of my card to be on these super cute little pups in love ;) so I coloured up this little girl puppy from the NEW Puppy Love stamp set with my Copics and cut her out with the NEW Puppy Love Confetti Cuts.  I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely AWESOME the  Puppy Love Confetti Cuts are!!! I LOVE being able to cut out the stamped image...bye-bye fussy cutting :D...the Puppy Love Confetti Cuts are SO easy to line up around the stamped image and cuts the image out precisely, leaving a clean-cut image...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

For the main panel, I randomly stamped the cute little paw print stamp that comes in the Puppy Love Stamp set with embossing ink and embossed it with Zing White Embossing powder. White on White doesn't show up very well but that's okay because I planned on doing some inking with Spun Sugar Distress ink to highlight the the embossed paw prints. Everything is layered over the Tag Me Confetti Cuts and I embossed a white sentiment from the Puppy Love Stamp set on the fishtail banner from the Tag me Confetti Cuts.    

 photo RCpuppyLoveD1d_edited-1RS4_zps99db6700.jpg

I finished of the inside too....I made a little sentiment panel with the Love Note Confetti Cuts and layered it with the New Straight Stripes Pretty Panels. I stamped another sentiment from the Puppy Love Stamp set on the small tag from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts and added the little dog dish cut out again with the fabulous Puppy Love Confetti Cuts. 

 photo RCPuppyLove2D1_edited-1RS1_zpscf9e54e4.jpg

Here is my second card, this time with the dashing little boy puppy that I coloured up with my Copics and cut him out again with the fabulous coordinating Puppy Love Confetti Cuts. I made a tag with the Tagged Tote Confetti Cuts and used the Office Edges Confetti Cuts to add the stitched border on the tag and create the perfect little spot for my sentiment. 

 photo RCPuppyLove2Day1B_edited-1RS2_zps64107afe.jpg

I added a few sequins for a little sparkle and tied the tag with some white AC cord. I also used the Whole Lotta Hearts Stamp and did some more embossing with Zing White embossing powder. I didn't want this little guy just floating on the large tag so I grounded him on the little oval which is the off-cut from the Sweet Treat Tent Confetti Cuts

 photo RCPuppyLove2D1C_edited-1RS3_zps489d389a.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too in the same way as the pink card...I pawsitively LOVE this New Puppy Love Stamp set and Puppy Love Confetti Cuts....must-have items from this release.

Thanks SO much for popping by and having a little peek at my cards for Day # 1 of the Countdown to Confetti! Please swing by the Reverse Confetti blog and check out all the other amazing creations by the Confetti Crew.












42 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

So very cute Tara- I really like the greens you used - so fresh. The stamp set is as cute as can be - love how you decorate the inside as pretty as the outside of the card.

Lisa H. said...

I squeeled with the girly pink card...adorbs!!! And then I GASPED with the green boy pup!! Awesomeness,
Tara!!

Juls said...

Love these :-) xx

~amy~ said...

Oh how cute! Love them! I'm such a fan of green....love that second card!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! These are just too SWEET!! I LOVE the FUN Colors and Designs!! Especially all of the layers and the CUTE Designs inside your cards!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Amy Sheffer said...

I knew you'd have something breathtaking, Tara! These are amazing, inside and out! Love the soft sponging, and your coloring is always so incredible!

Taheerah said...

Pretty pretty pretty!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! your projects always blow me away! so excited to see you designing for RC!!!

Amy C. said...

These little dogs couldn't be cuter! I love that there's a little boy/girl dog...sweet!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love how a simple change of color can make such a different looking card. I love the boy and girl versions...they are SO cute!

Lisaerica said...

Hello, new to your blog today. She's so stinkin cute and I love the embossed paw prints. Thanks for sharing.

New Creations said...

OMGawsh! Love your creations, fab job done1 specially love the fresh mint color combo, really striking!!!!

Katy said...

What SWEET cards!!!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute designs and color schemes! TFS

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling cards. Love the shadowing of the colors on the front.
The insides are wonderful too.
thanks for sharing.

PiecesbyEmily said...

The pink puppy card is just ADORABLE! Love it!

Dorothy C. said...

All great cards. My favorite is the first one. Love how you colored the puppy and used pink to add to the 'cuteness'.

Juliana T said...

love your cards! the embossing and colors are wonderful

cm said...

You have been busy - and what a set of delights you've created to dazzle us! So charming, pretty and all around wonderful! Those puppies...only toooo sweet!
~c

Giovana said...

Love, love, love your projects, so unique and fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so cute. Love the colors.

snazzyjj said...

Love all the great detail and colors on your valentines.

Audrey said...

Gah, I LOVE your cards! The beautiful soft colors, the finished card insides, and those puppies! <3

Tracey said...

Loving the different colour schemes. So soft and pretty!! xx

Kathy said...

Both color versions are so cute...I also love the inside you designed with the new Pretty Panel cut.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

OMG - both of these cards are super cute!!!! I love the layers and the card insides are gorgeous too! Nice job!

Vankleeck6 said...

Such great cards, especially love the paw print backgrounds!

Rubeena I. said...

omg how cute are all of these!!!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful! Outstanding! I LOVE the colors, the layers, and I love everything on both of these cards!

Kim Heggins said...

So stinkin' sweet!

Lyn said...

Oh so cute <3 I love the embossed backgrounds

Mary-Anne V said...

wow just blew me away with this cute and pretty cards.

Brandi R said...

AWESOME cards! Love Love Love them! I gotta have these puppies ♥

Kitty said...

How cute are these! I simply adore the pink one it's adorable! xx

Becky Selecman said...

Absolutely adore the green and pink puppy cards. So clever. I have to say, the insides are too cute to be inside! They should be a separate card! Just wonderful.

Betty said...

Love these new puppies!!

D.Ann C said...

Cute pup!

D.Ann C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
None None said...

Super cute projects! I love the colors you used on the different cards!

Chark said...

stinkin' cute--love the pink!

TracyM #6773 said...

ADORABLE cards Tara!!!
LOVE them, INSIDE & OUT - the layers are DELIGHTFUL!!!
SO MUCH LOVE went in to making them that the recipients with feel it flowing as they open the envelopes!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the 2 different color themes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails