October 08, 2014

The Color Throwdown # 313...Bountiful Blessings!

Hey stampin' friends! I'm thoroughly enjoying my time as the October Guest Designer for the Color Throwdown Challenge! It is time for another gorgeous colour combo! This week Tammy has selected this pretty autumnal colour combo and fab inspirational photo! I've been itching to ink up this super cute Bountiful Blessings Stamp from SugarPea Designs...perfect for Tammy's color combo!

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.ca/


I used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Kraft, Tangy Orange, Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop Grape Jelly, Jellybean Green and Sour Apple.

 photo CTD313_edited-1RS1_zps2f9e61ac.jpg

I haven't been colouring as much as I used to, so it was great to get a chance to colour this sweet SugarPea Designs Bountiful Blessing girl with my Copics...SO therapeutic! I also used MFT Blueprints 14 and the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics. I stamped with the Wood Plank Background Stamp with Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink on Orange Fizz Heavyweight Card Stock.
 photo CTD313C_edited-1RS3_zpsc66f2a3c.jpg

I stamped a sentiment from the SugarPea Designs Bountiful Blessings Stamp set in Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink on Primitive Cream Heavyweight Card Stock. I added a few Lemon Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp and as purple American Crafts hemp twine.

 photo CTS313D_edited-1RS4_zps78b66bcf.jpg

I finished the inside of the card too...I stamped a shadow image of the Bountiful Blessings Stamp in Grape Jelly Premium Dye ink and added another sentiment.

Thanks SO Much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for the Color Throwdown # 313 with the SugarPea Designs Bountiful Blessings Stamp set. I hope you can join us this week at the Color Throwdown!





   

9 comments:

Lisa H. said...

yay for guesting! I had a blast last month with the challenges. your card is gorgeous. She's so fun and full of fall in those colors!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!! I love this color combo and your beautiful coloring! Gorgeous card, Tara!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a wonderful card Tara. Love the sweet image, the coloring... the die-cut flower with the leaves look amazing! Great textures with the sponging, the stitched edges.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! This is such an incredible fall card! Love your many layered details!

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous coloring on that adorable image, Tara, and the flowers are sooo pretty and colorful...great use of the colors on this beauty!!!!

Lori said...

Just beautiful! Love how you colored the image and the fabulous layered bouquet you created, too.

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, this is amazing! You rocked her and the colours!

Barbara said...

I love this, Tara!! Such a darling image and such great coloring! Love all your layers and embellishments!

Betty Wright said...

This is amazing with all the details! Just chocked full of fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails