June 16, 2014

My favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 180 and CPC # 6...Bless You!


Hello stampin' friends! I made a card for the My Favorite Things Stamps Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch challenge and I also used the beautiful colour palette that they have for the June My Favorite Things CPC # 6 too!

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-180/

Here's the great sketch that I used MFTWSC180....

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-months-color-palette-challenge-6/

and I love this fresh and clean colour combo.

  photo MFTWSC180CPC6_edited-1RS1_zps20c95608.jpg

I used MFT Replenisments Heavyweight Card Stock in Natural, Sweet Tooth, Spearmint and Night Shift Blue as per CPC # 6. I used the pretty flowers and basket from the LJD Easter Bunny Stamp set for the focal image and stamped with Natural, Night Shift Blue and Spearmint Premium Dye Ink. I stamped the centres of the flowers with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink and embossed with Zing White Embossing powder. I used the Woodgrain and Sheet Music Cling Background stamp and stamped a sentiment from the LJD Words of Inspiration Stamp set in Night Shift Premium Dye Ink.

  photo MFTWSC180CpC6C_edited-1RS3_zps9c4f13c8.jpg

I finished the inside of the card too...I stamped a few flowers on the edges of the Oval sentiment label cut with the Oval STAX and stamped another sentiment from the LJD Words of Inspiration Stamp set. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card for the MFTWSC180 and CPC # 6.




   

3 comments:

Tracey said...

So gorgeous Tara!! A beautiful colour combo!! xx

Alina said...

I love it, Tara!!!!!!!!
I hope your husband is doing fine!!!!

Shelly G said...

This is so beautiful! So much inspiration! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails