January 04, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...Color Palette Challenge # 1...Heart You!


Hey stampin' friends! I'm totally lovin' the new My Favorite Things Stamps NEW Color Palette Challenge, so much so, I made another card!


This time I switched out the Pink Lemonade for Cotton Candy with Black Licorice and Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock..with a little touch of Sour Apple...eeek...hope that's okay. 

 photo MFTCPC2A_edited-1RS1_zpsb0e6f929.jpg

I made my card with Blueprints 10 and finally inked up the Sunny Day Doodles Stamps sets that I just had to have and then wasn't SO sure I knew what to do with them. I decided to colour in the lettering with my Copics and mixed and matched with the Be Your Best Self and Celebrate Life Sunny Day Doodles Stamp sets. I stamped the Hearts and Stitches stamp with embossing ink and clear embossing powder...love it on the Black Licorice Heavyweight Card Sock. I also embossed the large Darling Dots stamp on the Cotton Candy panel with Zing White Embossing powder.

  The large doodled "YOU" is from the "Be-YOU-tiful" stamp from the Celebrate Life set. I coloured it with my Copics, added black Viva Decor to the circles of the "U", cut it out and layered it on the Pierced Traditional Tags STAX.

 photo MFTCPC1C_edited-1RS3_zps61da2906.jpg

Here is the inside...I used another sentiment from the Sunny Day Doodles - Celebrate Life Stamp set. I used the Blueprints 10 and used the "Cut and Re-cut" technique to size the panels to fit the sentiment.

Thanks for popping by and having a little look at my card for the My Favorite Things Stamps Color Palette Challenge # 1 with the Sunny Days Doodles Stamp sets and Blueprints 10.
 




   

5 comments:

Christina said...

This is absolutely stunning Tara!
Hugs Kristel

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute! A little touch of green never hurt anyone. ;)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

THIS is a TOTAL swoon!!! What a stunningly fun and funky creation!! LOVE IT!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jackie Pedro said...

This is the most fun card, Tara! LOVE the embossed hearts and how you colored all of the words. Makes me happy!! Happy New Year!

Jodi Collins said...

Cute Cute cute!! These are pure happiness my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails