June 10, 2013

My Favorite Things...June Teasers Day 6...Wendy Burns...So Special!

 photo MFT0610WBDSoSpeical2_edited-1RS2_zps29d37f96.jpg

 Stampin' friends, You're SO special to me! Thanks for stopping by today! It's Day 6 of the My Favorite Things June Teasers! Today we are featuring the NEW WBD - You're so Special to Me, Fluttering Hearts Die-namics, Chalkboard Greetings, Chalkboard Frame Builder Die-namics!  MFT will be giving away one $75 prize each day of teaser time...that's 7 prizes!!! The new June release will be available at My Favorite Things on June 11th at 10 PM EST. All the Release details are available on MFT Blog so be sure to check it out!!!


 photo MFT0610WBDSoSpecial1_edited-1RS1_zps928af995.jpg


I made my card 6x6 and used the Authentique Renew 8x8 paper pad. I matted with MFT Black Licorice, Steel Blue and Sno Cone Heavyweight Card Stock.  The NEW Wendy Burns Designs for MFT have fast become my favorite stamps and I absolutely adore the NEW Wendy Burns Designs - You're So Special to me Stamp set. She is SO much fun to colour! I coloured her with my Copics and again used my Charcoal pencil and a paper stomp to add in some dark shading...(love how hair turned out).  I love the fun sentiment that comes in the NEW WBD - You're So Special To Me Stamp set too. I stamped it in Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink on Smooth White Card Stock cut out with the NEW Insert It - Speech Bubble Frame. I stamped around the edges of the Speech Bubble with the floral stamps from the NEW You're So Special To Me Stamp Set with Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink.

I also used the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and the Washi Patterns Stamps. I cut one of the more sold papers from the Authentique Renew Paper pad, cut it with the Washi Die-namics, then stamped with the various Washi Pattern Stamps.

 photo MFT0610WBDSoSpecial3_edited-1RS3_zps6aaa0bec.jpg

Here is a detail shot of the NEW Wendy Burns Designs - You're So Special to Me...she's SO cute!

 photo MFT0610WBDSoSpecial4_edited-1RS4_zps4dc016a5.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the Wendy Burns Designs - You're So Special To Me girl in Sno Cone Premium Dye ink I stamped the sentiment from the WDB - Cupcake Cutie and added a few more strips of "washi tape" that I made with the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns Stamp set.







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super sweet! Love the color combo!! :))

Kathy Straw said...

What a great card! Loving the color combo

Gypsy 2 said...

She is such a cutie and looks like fun to colour!Great card Tara.

Tracey said...

Absolutely beautiful Tara!! Love the colours!! xx

Kim O'Connell said...

What a fun color combo! Love all the layers!

Laureen said...

Pretty card and love the colours! Love all of the details on your card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

fabulous colors, love it

Tricia T said...

I love the pop of color that the buttons and little dots give!

Tricia

morentin1326 said...

what an awesome creations... I just love how you used it... this hop is awesome... can't wait till release day...
morentin1326
ATaol
DOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a beautiful color combo, love the pop of the enamel dots. I would love to have highlights in my hair like that, great Job!!

wendy said...

beautiful card, gorgeous colors and layout!

Lisa Lynn said...

Tara, your card is adorable. Love the coloring of the darling image.

Kim said...

WOW!!! Love all those layers and textures. Gorgeous colors and design.

mplsbetty said...

Love all the amazing layers on this card!! Wow!!

Kimberly S. said...

Wow! Cool! Love all the layers and dimension within this card!! BEAUTIFUL layout and colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails