May 01, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...Teaser Time Day 1...Pure Innocnce - Make A Wish!

 photo MFTMakeawish1_edited-1RS1_zps04422503.jpg


Hello stampin' friends! Welcome to MFT May Teasers - Day 1! We know you all loved the NEW awesome Teaser Time format last month, the only thing, it wasn't nearly long enough :) ...so we have 7 full days of teasers for you again....whoo hoo! MFT will also be giving away one $75 prize each day of teaser time...that's 7 prizes!!! The new May release will be available at My Favorite Things on May 7th at 10 PM EST. All the Release details are available on MFT Blog so be sure to check it out!!! 

  photo MayPIMakeAWish_edited-1RS1_zps5d4261ca.jpg


Today I am sharing two cards that I made with the sweet NEW Pure Innocence - Make A Wish Stamp set. I've coloured her with up with my Copics and paired her up with the NEW Blueprints 3 Die-namics...I'm SO loving the new Blueprints, a design plan and building blocks in one revolutionary product...simply ingenious! Blueprints 3 is another AMAZING set. I love making large square cards and the Blueprints 3 is perfect for making a 5X5 square card.  I've followed this month's Blueprints sketches (for the most part). The Blueprints PDF will be available on the MFT blog.  I've also used the NEW Steel Grey Heavyweight Card Stock and paired it with Kraft, Berrylicious and Pink Lemonade Heavyweight Card Stock.

 photo MayPiMakeAWishB_edited-1RS4_zpsc3357445.jpg

Here is the inside....I stamped the Pure Innocence Make a Wish girl with the NEW Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MayPIMakeAWish2A_edited-1RS7_zps4da48b83.jpg

Again, I coloured the NEW Pure Innocence Make a Wish girl with my Copics. This time I cut her out and popped her up on the card. I stamped a sentiment from the same set with the gorgeous NEW Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MayPIMakeAWish2D_edited-1RS8_zps2be306bb.jpg
Here is the inside...I stamped the sentiment in the gorgeous NEW Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink...LOVE this new colour...a must-have!

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card featuring the NEW Pure Innocence - Make A Wish! Please take a minute and pop on over to MFT Blog for links to all the MFT Designers with teasers today and for all the release and prize details! Don't forget, the new release will be available at My Favorite Things on May 7th at 10 PM EST.

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
SUPPLIES:





26 comments:

Sherrie said...

So soft and sweet Tara...just beautiful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute.

marg0006 said...

Great colors and coloringof te cute girl.

mar0006 at Verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awww so simple and sweet. very elegant - love those sweet colours together :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty duo Tara! Love the soft color combo and rhinestones scattered about!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! these are soooo, so pretty Tara. love the colors you used, soft and pretty.

Cindi said...

Beautiful cards! I love the color combinations and your coloring is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love your creations! These are so soft and sweet. Love them!

Tricia T said...

What soft and pretty cards, Tara! That little PI is one of my favorites from this release. She is just precious!!

Tricia

Amy said...

Beautiful Tara!!! I love the bow of the blueprint 3!! I need that more than anything :) LOL

Kim said...

Adorable cards, Tara!!

Colleen said...

The inside of your cards and as cute as the outside! Great job on both of them.

Alina said...

beautiful cards, Tara, lovely colours and colouring!

stampingbowd said...

So pretty!!!! Love the colors and the new blueprints is such fun!!!

Liz said...

So cute brings me backto my Childhood

wendy said...

2 totally adorable cards Tara!

scrappingnana said...

So cute. Love the new PI.

Dotty Jo said...

So very pretty! Jo x

Tracey said...

She is adorable!! And, I love the soft colours on your cards! xx

Gypsy 2 said...

She is such a little cutie.Fabulous cards Tara.

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Great coloring and LOVE that bow!

Tami B. said...

"Cotton candy sweetness", how's that for a description for these adorable cards. I love pink & blue together.

KWaltemathDesigns said...

Love both of your cards! Great soft colors!

Tammy H said...

Love all the soft colors in your projects. Can't wait to see the new Blueprint 3 set.

Golda said...

Such soft and pretty cards!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

So super sweet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails