January 01, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...Happy New Year...You're Cause for Celebration!

Photobucket

Happy New Year, stampin' friends!!! My Favorite Things Stamps is all set to celebrate 2013 and we have an exciting announcement...we would like to give a warm welcome to Linda McClain and Jenny Peterson to the MFT Design Team!!! What a fabulous way to kick-off 2013!!! These ladies are definitely cause for celebration and I know they are going to dazzle us this year with some gorgeous and creative uses of the MFT Stamps and Die-namics...I can hardly wait to see what they make!!! Please take a minute to visit Linda and Jenny and congratulate them on this exciting news!

Photobucket

I made a celebratory card to welcome in the new year and to welcome Linda and Jenny to the MFT Design team. I'm also entering this card into the BasicGrey Challenges # 84, Anything Goes challenge! For my card I used the beautiful new BasicGrey Serenade 6x6 paper pad and some BasicGrey Heirloom Buttons and I matted with MFT Replenishments Whip cream, Natural and Sno Cone Heavyweight Card Stock. I used the super sweet Pure Innocence, Cause for Celebration...one of my all time favorite PI girls. I coloured her with my Copics and paper pieced her dress and popped her up on the Decorative Doily cut with the Decorative Doily Die-namics from Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock. I cut Steel Grey and Whip Cream Replenishments Felt with the gorgeous Winter Rose Die-namics. I also used the Bracket Edge Duo Die-namics and fishtail Flags and Fishtail Layers STAX Die-namics.

Photobucket

Here is the inside...I stamped another sentiment from the PI Cause for Celebration Stamp set and stamped the PI Cause for Celebration girl again. I added a few more pretty Winter Roses and stamped the date from the Document it - Days and Dates Stamp set on the circle tag from the Howdy Frames Die-namics and tied the circle tag with some hemp cord.

Happy new year and thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card. Please take a minute to visit Kim's blog for the big announcement of Linda and Jenny's DT post.

Happy Stampin' and Happy New Year!
Hugs,


SUPPLIES:







1 comment:

Laureen said...

Beautiful and elegant New Years' Day card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails