January 30, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 109...Beary Cute!

Photobucket

Hello Stampin' friends!  It's time for the My Favorite Things Stamp, Wednesday Stamp Club! We have another great sketch for you this week! It couldn't be easier to play along with us, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC109 by Tuesday, February 5th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!



Here is the fun sketch that we have for you to try!


Photobucket

I flipped the sketch that we have this week and used the super cute Pure Innocence Bear Hugs Stamp set. I coloured her with my Copics, cut her out and popped her up on the card. I used the pretty BasicGrey Konnichiwa 6x6 papers...one of my all time favorite BG pads!  I used the Medium Simply Scallops Border Die-namics and the Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Layers STAX Die-namics. I wrapped the card with some Hemp cord and added a Berrylicious Button.  I then stamped one of the sweet sentiments from the set on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock with MFT Kraft Premium Dye Ink and cut it out with the Sentiment Strips Die-namics. Lastly, I tucked in a few "sprigs" of the Leaf-Filled Flourish that I cut from Sour Apple Heavyweight Card Stock with the Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the shadow image of the PI Bear Hugs girl with MFT Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink and used my all time fave Layered Labels Die-namics for my sentiment panel. The sentiment is from the PI Bear Hugs Stamp set and stamped in Kraft Premium Dye Ink.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with the MFTWSC109 sketch that we have this week! Please take a few minutes and pop on over to Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with cards today!!!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,




SUPPLIES:








5 comments:

Liz said...

Ahh love your take on sketch so pretty the card

Tracey said...

What a super pretty card Tara!! Love it!! xx

Deborah said...

ow, this is cute!!! Beautiful!

Becky said...

This is so cute!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and all the fab details.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails