December 29, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...MFTSCRAP3....Disneyland 2011

Photobucket

Hello Stampin' friends! Well, I have one more Christmas themed project to share with you. I am sure you are done with all things Christmas but I wanted to share this 12X12 page that I made with the great sketch that we have this month for the MFT Scrap Sketch Challenge. I love this sketch SO much that I made a second page with it.

There will be a random draw from all the participants who upload their Scrap and or PL Samples to SCS using the keyword this month is MFTSCRAP3.  Two winners will be chosen each month and the winners will receive a $15 gift voucher.  If the winner has used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 bonus bucks, for a total of $20. We really look forward to seeing your scrapbooking pages and PL pages using your MFT Stamps and Die-namics. You have until noon Wednesday, January 14th to play along . So, are you feeling Scrappy!? Then GET SKETCHY with MFT this month!



Here is the fabulous sketch that we have for you this month!


Photobucket

 I bought a Recollections wire 12X12 scrapbooking page holder at Micheals and made this page of our Disney vacation last Christmas for my Mom's Christmas present. The Wire holder has 10 plastic page protectors in it so this year I plan to make pages of our family events and everyday moments to add to the holder.

 The papers are Simple Stories Handmade Holidays and I used my fave High-Rise Alphabet Die-namic Upper, Lower Case and the High-Rise Numbers Die-namics for the title. I cut the alphabet from corrugated cardboard and inked the edges with Jasmine Mix'd Media Inx.  The Long fishtail Strip was cut with the Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Layers STAX Die-namics. I cut the Insert It - 3X4 Insert Die-namics from Whip Cream Heavyweight card stock and stamped a sentiment from the Seasonal Sentiments Stamp set. I also stamped the word "December" from the Document It - December Stamp set.  I cut several Holly leaves from MFT Replenishments Felt in Jellybean Green and Sour Apple with the Holly Leaves Dies from the Jumbo Christmas Stocking Die-namics and cut the berries from Wild Cherry Felt. I added Red Hot Buttons ties with Hemp Cord.

* If you are interested in any of the My Favorite Things Stamps and Die-namics that I have used on this page they are all in the InLinkz list at the bottom of the post...just click on the image for more info.

Photobucket

I cut Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock with the Sentiment Strips Die-namics and stamped the "Smile" sentiment from the Document It - Captured Memories Stamp set.

Photobucket

 I also cut the File Tab Die-namics from Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped the "Captured Memories" sentiment from the Document It - Captured Memories Stamp set.  I also added the medium sized Triple Scallop Border cut with the Triple Scallop Border Die-namcis.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at the scarpbooking page I made with this month's MFTSCRAP3 Sketch. I hope you can join us this month. You can see my other page that I made using this same sketch here and if you visit Kim's blog she has links to pages by the MFT Designers and be sure to visit the SCS MFTSCRAP3 forum.

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,


SUPPLIES:








3 comments:

Tonya said...

Gorgeous layout. I love the colors and different patterns. Beautiful details.

Tracey said...

This is an awesome take on the sketch Tara! I just adore this layout!! xx

Laureen said...

Great take on the sketch! Love how you "white" distressed your corrugated title. Love your "trademark" of leaving a small clusters of gems here and over there...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails