December 26, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 104...Joy To The World!

Photobucket

Merry Christmas stampin' friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day spent with friends and family Now, did you eat too much turkey? I know I did :)

Well, I hope you have some time to get sketchy with the My Favorite Things Stamps MFTWSC104 sketch challenge this week!  Maybe Santa was good to you and brought you some new MFT Stamps and Die-namics to play with. Well, It couldn't be easier to play along with us, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC104 by Tuesday, Dec. 25th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week! 



Here is the beautiful sketch that we have for you to use this week!

Photobucket

 I flipped the sketch on it's side for this card, which I made for my Mom. I love this NEW Pure Innocence Warm Wishes girl...she is SO Cute! I used Teresa Collins Noel 6x6 paper pad and matted with  Paver Red, Licorice, Steel Grey Heavyweight Card Stock.  I coloured the PI Warm Wishes with my Copics and paper pieced her out fit. I thought she looked like she was singing some Christmas Carols so I added the musical notes from the PI Christmas Caroler Stamp set. I then cut the image out with my Rectangle STAX Die-namics and inked with Pumice Stone Distress ink. I also used the NEW Mini Double Dots Border Die-namics, the Mix and Match Banner Die-namics, the Let it Snowflake Die-namics and I stamped a sentiment from the PI Caroler on Natural Heavyweight Card Stock cut wit the Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics. I added some MFT Steel Grey Buttons tied with Hemp Cord.



 Photobucket

Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Warm Wishes girl again with the musical notes from the PI Caroler Stamp set on Natural Heavyweight Card Stock. I used the Clearly Sentimental Label and Layered Label Die-namics to make the sentiment panel. I added a few more corrugated snowflakes inked with Jasmine Mix'd Media Inx and the sentiment is from the PI Christmas Caroler Stamp set. I stamped it on Natural Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by today! I hope you can take a few more minutes to swing by Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with cards to share for this weeks MFTWSC104 Sketch challenge!

Merry Christmas and Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:




5 comments:

Tonya said...

This is really gorgeous! I love the layout and beautiful details.

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors, layout and embellishments. TFS

Olga said...

Love all the layers - very pretty!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Absolutely adorable, Tara! All of the texture that you've created is simply beautiful! Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year! :D

Laureen said...

Really liking the colours red, black, grey and cream(?) together! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails