December 19, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 103...Purrfect Christmas Wishes!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! It's time to get Sketchy with the My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club!  I hope you can join us for this week's great sketch challenge! Are you still make a few last minute Christmas cards, like me?! Why not join us for the this week's MFTWSC103 Sketch Challenge! It couldn't be easier to play along, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC103 by Tuesday, Dec. 25th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week! 




Here is the great sketch that we have for you to use this week!!!


Photobucket

For my card this week I made another Christmas card...this one is for Sherri, she is the breeder where we got our new Siamese kitten. We are thoroughly enjoying, Kato. He is such a sweet little boy and we are having SO much fun with him around the house and our other cat Liam is taken with him now too.  Well, Kato is definitely making this the "Purrfect Christmas" at the Godfrey house!

I inked up the super cute Pure Innocence Purrfect Stamp set for my special Christmas card. I colourd the PI Purrfect Girl and kitty with my Copics and I coloured him to look like our little, Kato, a Chocolate point Siamese. I paper pieced the PI girls dress. I combined two sentiments the word "Purrfect" is from the PI Purrfect Stamp set and then I added the "Christmas Wishes" from a sentiment stamp in the PI Stocking Girl Stamp set. I used MFT Nightshift, Sno Cone and Paver Red Heavyweight Card Stock for the matting and papers from a 6x6 paper Pad called Sweater Weather. I also added some pretty Sno Cone Grosgrain ribbon tied with a Paver Red Button with Hemp Cord.  I cut a tag from Natural Heavyweight Card Stock and tied it to the bow...I cut out the letters for Kato's name from Paver Red with the Accent it -Story Starters and Calendar Components Die-namics

Photobucket

Here is the inside....I stamped the PI Purrfect girl again with MFT Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink and I cut the Insert It - InstaFrame from Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock and framed a pic of Kato for Sherri to see how big he is getting. The sentiment is from the PI Stocking Girl. I also added a corrugated heart cut with the Hearts a Plenty and a Snowflake cut with the Let it Snowflake Die-namics and added a Paver Red Button tied with Hemp Cord. 

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at the card I made for this week's MFTWSC103! I hope you can join us!!! Please hop on over to Kim's blog for a links to all the MFT Designers with cards to share!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:



2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

What an adorable card!! Love how you used this image for a Christmas card, and the picture of Kato inside is just darling!!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the design is beautfiul. Caroline xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails