November 14, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 98...Powder Day!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! It's Wednesday and that means it's time for the My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club! I hope you can join us! It couldn't be easier to play along, just make a card with this week's sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC98 by Tuesday, Nov. 20th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week!  



This is the great sketch that we have this week for you to use!!!


I decided to ink up this super cute a´ la modes Ski Bunny for the first time, if you can believe it. She is also in the SPECIALS section over at the MFT on-line boutique. I had to pair her with this gorgeous BoBunny Powder Mountain 6x6 pad that I picked up at my local stamp store and used MFT Nightshift Blue, Steel Grey and Sweet Tooth Heavyweight card stock. I coloured the ALM Ski Bunny girl with Copics and paper pieced her. I used a wood-grain paper from a MME pad to paper piece her skies. I also used some My Favorite Felt Whisper Grey Felt that is also on sale in the SPECIALS section MFT on-line boutique. I cut out several snowflakes from the felt using the Let it Snow Die-namics and the NEW Jumbo Snowflake Die-namics and added a few Kraft Buttons with brown twine.

 Photobucket

Here is a detail shot of the sweet ALM Ski Bunny girl...I used one of the cute sentiments from the set and stamped it on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight card stock cut with one of the sentiment strip dies from the Sentiments Strip Die-namics. 
Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the ALM Ski Bunny girl again in light blue ink and used the Clearly Sentimental Label Die-namics and the Layered Labels Die-namics to cut out a frame from Sweet tooth and Nightshift Blue Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped another one of the cute sentiments from the set. I added a few more Whisper Grey felt snowflakes with Kraft Buttons.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge, MFTWSC98. Please take a minute to visit Kim's blog for links to all the other MFT Designers with card to share today!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

SUPPLIES:






5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card. Caroline xxx

scrappingnana said...

Adorable card. Love the felt snowflakes.

g said...

so adorable! i love every layer!

Tracey said...

This is incredible Tara!! Love it!! xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails