July 25, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC #82...Picture Perfect!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! It is time to get sketchy with the MFTWSC again this week and it's very easy to join us, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to the SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC82 by Tuesday, July 31th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!! 




Photobucket

I decided to ink up this cute á la modes Picture Perfect stamp set for my card and paired her with some new Carta Bella Beautiful Moments 6x6 papers. I coloured the ALM Picture Perfect girl with my Copics and paper pieced her camera and out-fit. I stuck pretty closely to this week's fab sketch and used the Pretty Posies Die-namics as the sketch called for and I stamped the sweet sentiment that comes in the ALM Picture Perfect set on white card cut with one of the tab dies from the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics. I added some Transparent Viva Decor Gloss Pen to the flash and viewfinder on her camera and a sprinkling of pink gems here and there for some sparkle. 

Photobucket
Here is the inside of the card...I stamps the á la modes Picture Perfect girl again and used a sentiment from the á la modes On Safari stamp set. To finish it off I added another Pretty Posies Die-namics flowers and a little more bling.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my MFTWSC82 card! Don't forget to upload your card to the SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC82 by Tuesday, July 31th at noon EST, for your chance to be the next lucky winner! Now swing on over to Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with gorgeous creations sure to inspire!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 

SUPPLIES:





8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracey said...

It's just beautiful Tara!! I love the colours!! xx

Kim said...

fantastic card and just love that layout!
Kim x

Queen Mary said...

Layer Queen today Tara! Love the bling on the inside! Just gorgeous use of the CB papers!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tara can you just come to my house and make me a whole bunch of cards? hehehe...they are all just simply amazing! Love howyou select your papers and layer them all up. Plus that image is total cutie!! :D

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful! Fabulous layout and great colors.

scrappingnana said...

Simply beautiful. Love all the detaisl and the papers you used. Cute image and great coloring. TFS

zehra said...

lovely card, great colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails