July 20, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...CHA Release Showcase...Relax and Enjoy!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts CHA Release Showcase. I was sad to miss last week's La-La Land Inspirational Friday but went on a little family camping trip. It was SO nice to relax, read and unwind. Now, I'm back and I have a very exciting post today as we are showcasing ALL the NEW LLLC Stamps and Dies! Irina and Sandie are at CHA and if you would like to see pics and updates from the LLLC CHA booth check out the LLLC facebook page. Make sure to visit the LLLC blog too where the LLLC DT are showcasing gorgeous creations with all the new LLLC Stamps and dies.


So, this is the biggest release by LLLC, with 20 NEW Rubber Stamps (including the Aussie release) and 10 NEW Dies and 17 NEW super cute images to the Marci and Luka range, plus we are introducing a NEW CAROUSEL Collection! In addition to the Carousel Collection, there is a SVG file in the on-line store if you would like to make a 3D (half) carousel for your new images! It's gorgeous and tons of FUN to make!


Photobucket

So for my card I have used the adorable NEW Tea Time Marci! She is SO sweet and I adore her cute granny boots. I coloured her with my Copics and thought she would go perfectly with this Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Mini Deck paper pad. I cut her out and pop-dotted her on the circle doily. The sentiment comes with Tea Time Marci.

Photobucket

Here is the inside of my card...I used the NEW Tea Time Set and I have coloured the tea cup with my Copics this sentiment comes with the Tea Time Set.

Now here are pics of all the NEW gorgeous LLLC stamps and Dies that are available for order on the LLLC blog, HERE. In addition to showcasing these amazing stamps and dies, we are having a GIVEAWAY!! Our giveaway consists of:
THREE NEW Rubber Stamps - Tea Time Marci, Tea Time Set and Carousel Horse
TWO NEW Dies - Hot Air Balloon and Wings Set
set of 12 Copic Sketch Makers in new colors
and a pad of 6 x 6 Prima paper

To enter the random draw for the this fabulous giveaway just leave a comment on the La-La Land Crafts CHA Showcase NEW Release blog post HERE!







Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a we peek at my card with the adorable new Tea Time Marci and Tea Time Set and please head on over to the LLLC blog to see all the cards and creations from the Inspiration Friday DT showcasing the NEW release. 

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

COPICS: Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, R20 Hair: Y21, 23, E53, 33, 55 Dress/hairband/Shoes etc.: R20, 21, 85, 14, 37, G43, BG93, Y21, YR20, 33, 37, YR30
SUPPLIES:



3 comments:

Kim said...

stunning card! love the colours and layout!
Kim x

Tracey said...

Absolutely beautiful Tara!! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is stunning Tara! I really love how you put papers together so perfectly. And I am pretty sure you need to make a whole bunch of flowers and send them to me LOL! Beautiful work :) I also have candy over on my blog if you are interested :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails