June 29, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...Inspiration Friday Guest Designer...Happy Birthday!


Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! Today we have a new theme for the La-La Land Inspirational Friday - Birthday! I thought it was the perfect time to ink up Heart Balloon Marci. I paired her up with this pretty Authentique paper pad called Uncommon.
Photobucket
 I coloured Marci with my Copics and paper pieced her dress, hairband and balloon, then cut her out and pop-dotted her on the Oval Panel cut with Oval Dainty Doily Die-namics and my Oval STAX Die-namics. I pulled out my handy dandy Kelly Panacci Stitching Stamps and stamped with Walnut stain Distress ink. I embellished with some pink satin ribbon and pink half pearls. The sentiment is from the MFT Big Greetings stamp set and stamped on white card cut with Fishtail Flags STAX and I inked with Spun Sugar Distress ink.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for the Birthday theme, Inspirational Friday, for La-La Land Crafts.  Now, head on over to the LLLC blog and see all the gorgeous creations by the LLLC Inspiration Friday DT! You can upload your creations to the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery too…you just might be the next lucky winner at the end of the month!


Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 

COPICS:Skin: E000,00,21,11, R20 Hair: E50, YR21, 23, E53, 55 Shoes: W 0, 3, 5, 7
 SUPPLIES:
 




3 comments:

Kim said...

just found your blog and I'm loving your work! cute images, fab layouts and colours, and a fresh look!
Kim x

Kristy Hansen said...

I am always in awe of your work. Love how you colored up this little gal and then of course your layers. I love your work and love to visit your site daily to see what you have created. ksh

Queen Mary said...

WOW!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails