June 01, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...Inspiration Friday Guest Designer...Make a Wish!

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! This week the La-La Land Crafts DT were asked to be inspired by a FAIRYTALE...I decided to use Genie Marci as Jasmin from the Disney Movie Aladdin. I coloured Genie Marci with my Copics and cut the image and a mat out with my Oval STAX Die-namics set 1 and 2. I also inked around the image with Old Paper Distress ink. The beautiful papers are from the Bo bunny 6x6 pad called Serenity.  To embellish I added gold half-pearls here and there and some pretty turquoise seam binding. I also made flowers with my Flower and Leaf Trio Die-namics and used the double scallop border Die-namics. 

Photobucket
Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with Genie Marci for this week's La-La Land Crafts theme...Inspired by a FAIRYTALE! Now, head on over to the LLLC blog and see all the gorgeous creations by the LLLC Inspiration Friday DT! You can upload your creations to the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery too…you just might be the next lucky winner at the end of the month!

Have a magical day!
Hugs,

***I also have a MFT Teaser Time Post today HERE or scroll down for it***

COPICS: Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, R20 Hair: W1, 3, 5, 7 Clothes: BG0000, 10, 15, Lamp and Shoes: Y08, 17, 28

SUPPLIES: 








7 comments:

Unknown said...

So Sweet :) Love your colors and great embellishments!

Kristy Hansen said...

another gorgeous card! It must take you an hour to put a card together with all the layers you use. I love your cards! This is darling. ksh

wendy said...

isn't she just a cutie! great card

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tonya said...

I love this. The colors are gorgeous and the image is darling.

Roxy said...

Sooooo cute, she totally looks like Jasmine - love this card!!! Hugs, Roxy.

Queen Mary said...

Tara, this is such a cute image -- I made that very costume for my daughter when she was about 6! In that very same color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails