January 30, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 56....Berry Sweet of You...!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! I made this card yesterday for the MFTWSC56! I decided to ink up this super cute MFT Pure Innocence Berry Sweet stamp and teamed her up with this gorgeous BasicGrey Kissing Booth 6x6 papers....my new fave BG papers at the mo! I coloured the sweet PI girlie with my Copics and I used one of the little "strawberry seed" stamps that comes in the set to stamp in the seeds on her dress. I went over each seed with my Sakura Clear glaze pen to give them a little sheen. I added tiny little black pearls to her shoes with my Viva Decor Black Pearl pen.
Photobucket

For the circle feature on the sketch I used the larger of the 2 dies from Dizzy Doily Duo and I also used the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics die. I added some ribbon and a sprinkling of red gems here and there. I used one of the sentiments that comes in the PI Berry Sweet stamp set and stamped it on patterned paper cut with the ribbon die from the First Place Awards Ribbon Die-namics.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...quite simple. 

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card!
Have a stampin' great week!

Hugs,



SUPPLIES:





10 comments:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE all the pink and the shiny little strawberry seeds on her dress!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Tara! Love the pink and the random sparkles!

Unknown said...

Wow this is soooo adorable!!!! Love all the elements and the image is gorgeous!!!!! Fabulous card!!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Delicious - what a gorgeous card, Jo x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Tara sure lovin your stuff lately!
Promise to comment more!
keep it up girl :)

Inge Groot said...

I always love your creations Tara, this one is no exception. So many yummie details and all the pink...wow! Love your coloring too!

XX

Ella's Design said...

What a fabulous pink creation, Tara! Beautifully coloured MFT image and pretty details - I always love the way you finish the inside of your cards. Lisa x

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, gorgeous as ever Tara. I love your glossy accents detail and those BG papers, they arenscrummy aren't they ?

Hugs

Jo xxxxx

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo cute, Tara! Such gorgeous papers, such fab coloring...I love the 3-d seeds on the dress! SO cute!

Hanneke said...

So cute! Love all the red and pink and the image is so sweet. I love how you decorate the insides of your card, it looks great! Hugs, Hanneke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails