December 11, 2011

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 49....Peace, Love, Snow!

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! I am just popping on here real quick to post this card! I made it this weekend for the  MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #49....loved this sketch but I say that about all the MFT WSC sketches, smile!

For my card I used BasicGrey Nordic Holiday 6x6 paper pad and I inked up this sweet Pure Innocence stamp from MFT called Ski Girl! I coloured her with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit. I used the cute wee mittens and made mittens on a string so the PI Ski Girl doesn't lose them, smile. I attached them with some unraveled twine and I stamped and cut out the skis too. I cut several Let it Snow Die-namics snowflakes from silver glitter cardstock to go with the glittery brads. The sentiment comes in the set and I just shaped it on the clear block so that it would fit the curve of the Oval Tab Die-namics. The wee "snowflake" is actually the flower centre from the Prima Donna Petals Die-namics.
Photobucket
Here is the inside....I stamped the Ski Girl again in Ladybug Memento Ink, used a sentiment from the PI Holiday Hugs Snowman set and added another silver snowflake!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at the card I made with the great sketch that they have at MFT this week!

Hugs,


SUPPLIES:








6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Tara!

Karen Motz said...

This is amazing! So many details to look at but I especially love the mittens on string hanging from her sleeves!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Tara.
luv
Debby

Megan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Tara!! I love the papers, your details and the colors are just GORGEOUS!!!

Crafty Hugs girlfriend!!
Meredith

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO gorgeous! Love all the spectacular details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails