December 05, 2011

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 48....You Move Me!

Photobucket
Hey crafty friends! I am quickly popping on here tonight to post the card that I made for this week's My Favorite Things Stamps Wednesday Stamp Club # 48. Another fab sketch this week...I took some creative liberties with the sketch this week....hope that is okay!?
Photobucket
I had this idea to create a little die cut scene by using the new Skyline Border Die-namics (that will be available in the new My Favorite Things release tomorrow night at 10 PM EST) and the You Move Me Die-namics and Stamp Set.  I am really happy with how it turned out! I also used the Icicles Border die and turned it up side down and used it for "trees" and I used the Simply Scalloped Border Die-namics to create some "rolling hills" and created a road from black cardstock and used a stitching stamp from the Framed Greetings Stamps and Die-namics set to create the lines in the road by embossing with American Crafts Zing White embossing powder.The papers are 6x6 MME Mabel and I added some Mandarin Twinery Twine.
Photobucket
Here is the inside...pretty simple...the sentiment is from the Well Worn Greetings Stamps and Die-namics set.

Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my MFTWSC48 card! I'm off to make a tea and watch Castle!

Hugs,



SUPPLIES:







7 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

That is GORGEOUS. Love that you used the Skyline border die with this set.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, I love this. Now I am going to have to buy the skyline die so I can KopyKat this beautiful card!!!! LOVE IT

Jennifer said...

I appreciate you sharing your AMAZING creations...but I don't think my wallet does! ;) I am in awe & can't get enough!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo awesome! love the colors and all the fun dies you used.

Juls said...

really fun card!!! LOVE IT!!!! Hugs Juls

Jodi Collins said...

Holy crow. Can I be you for a day? This is STUNNING!

Michele Boyer said...

Geez. You are AMAZING. You know that, right? This is SOOO cute! I especially love that tiny flowered car on the inside! Your details are always...AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails