October 11, 2011

Guest Designer for Lily Pad Cards blog!

Photobucket
Good morning crafty friends! I am super excited to be the Guest Designer this week over at Lily Pad Cards. This is one of the cards that I have made especially for the occasion and if you pop on over to the Lily Pad Cards blog, you can see the other cards that I've made with instructions and there is also a wee interview with me too. I hope you get a chance to check it!

Photobucket
This card is featuring one of the new Kraftin' Kimmie Halloween stamps, Belinda Bones! I think she is super adorable and quite a talented juggler, smile. I have also used my My Favorite Things Die-namics Leafy Flourish and the paper is My Minds Eye, The Spider's Web.
Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped Belinda Bones again with Potter's Clay Memento Ink and this sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Kimmie's Holiday Sentiments set.

Thanks so much for stopping by and now leap on over to the Lily Pad Cards blog!!!

Hugs,




SUPPLIES:

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW, she's super adorable!!! I love the card and all the beautiful details. Congrats on your interview and on the guest designer spot!
Brigitte

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Halloween card! Love the colors, papers and embellies!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous Halloween card Tara.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Striking colour combination & I kust love those deep amber brown gems & your crushed velvet ribbon. There's so much texture in this & I like how that lace really reminds one of a spidery web.
Paula (PEP)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

seriously...I LOVE EVERYTHING about this card...feel some "cardlifting" happening :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails