March 28, 2011

My Favorite Things...WSC Challenge # 12...Butterfly Kisses!

Photobucket

Hey crafty friends! Just a really quick post tonight to share the card I made for the MFT WSC #12! I was so disappointed that I wasn't unable to make a card with last week's sketch cuz I was soooooooo sick... I thought I was going to be able to make every MFT WSC challenge too...such a bummer! Well, I wasn't going to miss this week's challenge, that was for sure, so I pulled out my new paper Echo Park, For the Record paper that I got at Simon Says Stamp Superstore, and got to work! I used this sweet PI girlie called Butterfly Kisses! I coloured the wee girl with my Copics and paper pieced her body suit and wings with the EP paper. 
Photobucket
I cut some QuicKutz cork material with  my MFT Butterflies Die-namics set and the little wee butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch....I loooovvvve cork butterflies! I also use my MFT Flower Trio Die-namics set and Perfect Petal Die-namics and added a BasicGrey button with some of this great twine that I picked up at the Bella Boutique. The cotton twill tape is also from MFT!
Photobucket
Here is the inside....the sentiment comes form the PI set called Something Special Just for You!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,

12 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Tara,what a lovely card card ,those butterflie's are gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Tara, gorgeous card and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Hanna said...

Tara!!! My godness! What a card! Adore it! Love how you've used that orange/red to light up the soft blue, and details are jaw-dropping gorgeous! Fabulous design as always, you always amaze me with your talent and creativity, I'm blown away --- AGAIN!
PERFECT, AWESOME, STUNNING, FABULOUS, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

hugs,
Hanna

CraftyC said...

How sweet Tara, love the image and the papers are gorgeous!
Clairexx

Renkata said...

hi Tara,
such an adorable card.
Beautiful paper piecing and what a cute buterflies.

Paula (PEP) said...

Just love the way you've used the tiny red pearls on her hair decoration both inside & out & highlighting the little red flowers of the patterned paper. What a gorgeous combination of colours too - I must find some Kraft, BG is also on the hit list & MFT (think I'm going to have start entering those challenges in an effort to win some ....think that's allowed if I remember rightly - off to have a look. Glad you're feeling better too, my broadband seems to be back so I'm able to comment again.
Much love & do take care as you recoup your strength.
Paula (PEP)

Dana said...

Beautiful!! As always...love the butterflies...I have a bit of a butterfly addiction myself!! lol

Dana

Judy said...

Your cards are adorable. TFS

Iulia said...

Gorgeous, Tara! Love that paper pieced bathsuit and the bright colors!
Your cards are so beautiful!
HUgs, Iulia

Dawn T said...

gorgeous cards Tara.

Annika said...

omg, I LOVE this colour combo and these papers - yum!
Hugs
Annika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails