January 15, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 61 and Krafty Peek #3...Fancy Florals...Thinkin' of You!!

Photobucket
Happy Saturday, krafty friends!!! I am so psyched that it is the weekend and this is a very Krafty weekend indeed!!! Tomorrow Jan. 16th, is the huge January release from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps....16 new and super cute stamps will be available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps store and we have our Krafty blog hop too! I hope you can join us tomorrow for all the fun and excitement!!! 

Today is Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Day and a Krafty Preview #3! Angie has joined the Krafty Girls and is a wonderful addition to our team! She is a super duper talented Krafty Girl and we are so glad to have her join us permanently!!! She has set the challenge this week....Fancy Florals! As per usual, if you join us for this week's challenge and use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation and link it up on the KKStamps challenge blog, then you will be entered in the random draw to win either the Rebecca Raspberry or Stella Strawberry stamp, from the new release, as featured on the stunning cards Angie made for this week's challenge!

Photobucket

So, for my card I have used one of the 6 deliciously sweet images in the new Moonlight Whispers collection by Krafty Artist, Annie Rodrigue, called Berry Girls! This is Lily Lemon and she is sooooo sweet...love her to bits! She comes with a lemon accessory stamp and the sentiment "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!" I made an easel card and used my new 6x6 BG Curio papers. I also used my MFT Die-namics Crochet border die and my Lacey Circles Nestie die. I added some scrumptious crinkled seam binging as I just love it and a WOC and Prima flowers and a little sprinkling of bling! The sentiment "Thinkin' of You" is from the Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments set and is stamped on a QuicKutz tag!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my Krafty peek and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge card! I really hope you get some krafty time this weekend and can join us for the challenge!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Tara!! Loving the flowers!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Tara! Lily looks simply scrumptious! LOVE the lacey trim and crinkled ribbon!!

Nana Diana said...

This is just fabulous, Tara!! Your use of flowers is always amazing and your layout is awesome!! Beautiful!

Renkata said...

Tara dear, you have coloured her so yummyyyyyyyyy.
Fantastic card.

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous Tara!!! love your coloring and this design, so many pretty elements!
hugs

Unknown said...

I am always in awe of how you make your cards Tara...Stunning!!! ....As usual!! Xx

Paula (PEP) said...

What a stunner - love those papers & as for that floral embellishment, bet it didn't look like that before you assembled it! You must have been a florist at some stage. The splashes of white just accent this whole creation beautifully & the button is a lovely touch echoing that flower. I shall do my best to join in the hop.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Garry said...

Nice! I know just the right person who would appreciate this...;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails