January 22, 2011

BasicGrey Challenges # 36 and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 62...Sweet Wishes!

Good morning crafty friends! Well, while you are reading this post Hannah and I are getting ready to head up North to Peterborough for the Krafin' Kimmie Stamps Copic colouring class, that I am teaching this morning at Crop Circles! I know we are going to have a great time and maybe we will even see YOU there,smile! 
Photobucket

Today is BasicGrey Challenges day and we have an easy challenge for you today Flower Power...so lets see beautiful flowers on your creation either in the papers or as embellies. The DT call at BasiGrey Challenges runs again with this challenge, so join us for that as well. Just at DT by your name when you link up your card. Remember you must use one BasicGrey product on your card or creation to be eligible for the generous prize from our wonderful sponsor Simon Says StampPlease list the item(s) you've used in your blog post too so it is easier for us to see!

Today is also challenge day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I have combined both challenges into one card! I am also the host of today's challenge and I thought it would be a great idea to have a Fairy Tale theme to our challenge this week! There are so many fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie stamps that you can use for this challenge...there are several princesses, Prince Charming, a Knight, there is a dragon and even a wee toad, that perhaps a princess could kiss and turn into her Prince Charming,smile! There is Goldilocks, Rapunzel and Little Red Riding Hood too, but to name a few, but by all means this theme is totally open to your interpretation....have fun with it...let the creative jucies flow! I can't wait to see all you of your wonderful and creative ideas!

If you join us for this week's challenge and use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation, please link it up in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog you will be entered into the random draw to win, Snow White, the stamp, I have used on my card today! She is my all time FAVOURITE Princess, in case you didn't know,smile and I just love the sweet, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, likeness of her. She comes with a sweet apple accessory stamp and the sentiment "You're the apple of my eye"!

Photobucket
I have coloured Snow (we are on a first name basis, ya know) with my Copics and cut her out leaving a little white border and popped her up on this Nestie Panel! I have used several different papers from several different BG paper pads...I like to call it a BG Mix and Match, lol! I have used, June Bug, Curio, Cappella, Oliver and Kioshi papers. I added some cotton lace trim and grosgrain ribbon. I added lots of Prima flowers and one scrumptious WOC 2 tone Champagne Pink Gardenia for the Flower Power challenge that we are having at BasicGrey Challenges! I stamped the sentient that comes with Snow on a sheet of BG paper and cut it out with my Nesties that look like an open book to carry on with the Fairy Tale theme that we have at KKStamps challenge!

I hope you can join both the BasicGrey Challenges and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge this week! Please swing by the BG DT and the Krafty Girls blogs too and leave some love for all their gorgeous inspiration!

Hope you have a "colourful" day, I know I will at Crop Circles, smile!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Your card is gorgeous Tara!! I'm hoping to play along with both challenges, since it is too cold to go outside and do anything this weekend ): Have fun at your colouring class today!! I sure wish I lived a little closer!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara!! Loving all the flowers!! xx

heidy said...

Oh wow Tara,beautiful as always!
Hugs Heidy

Renkata said...

Hi dear Tara,
wow this is really very happy colourful card.
Beauty!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Two words Tara...Absolutely stunning!! Xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful imagery with the book & I love the blue ribbon at the top of her dress. The horizontal strip is quite striking with the red on the lace & then on the white spotted maroon panel. Love your BG Mix & Match idea too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Tara

Your card is just gorgeous ! I'm amazed at how many BG papers you managed to match together ! That's one thing I love about BG papers. Love all your other details too, absolutely beautiful.

Thank you so much for my gorgeous birthday card - I shall email you properly to say thank you but just wanted to let you know it arrived safely. Thank you for thinking of me my friend.

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Another gorgeous creation, Tara!! Snow white looks incredible...love that wide ribbon and all those pearls and flowers!! Yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails