October 16, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 50 & October Release Preview # 1!

Good morning Krafty friends! Well, I am back from my wee blog break! I went on a Caribbean Cruise with my hubby and the kiddos and we had an absolutely fabulous time on Liberty of the Seas. I hope to have some pics to share with you from our trip once I get a new computer...yes, unfortunately, I am still without a computer and only have my Dad's to work on. I have been so busy since I got back that I haven't had time to do any computer shopping yet! But it is top of my to do list, trust me!



Photobucket



Well, enough rambling, time to get krafty! Today we have a new challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog and I'm the hostess this week! We would like to see you make a card with Non-Traditional Christmas Colours! The krafty Girls are also starting the previews from the new Sweet Holiday October release that will be available in the Kraftin' Kimmie on-line shop on Tuesday October 19th. There are 6 super cute images from Annie Rodrigue and Steven Leary is back again with super cute stamps with Miles the Mouse and pal.




Photobucket

So, for my card I used Christmas Clara....just love her to bits and in keeping with the non-traditional colours I used this scrumptious BoBunny patterned paper called Winter Joy that I just adore...be prepared to see lots of it over the next little while, smile! I used one of the sparkly Winter Joy brads and I embellished with Prima and WOC roses and American Crafts ribbon! I also sprinkled a few lilac half pearls here and there and added lots of stickles to Clara so she is really sparkly IRL! The sentiment on the front of the card is actually on the patterned paper!

Here is the inside...the sentiment here comes with one of the other stamps, "Nick", from the new Sweet Holiday October Release and I will be sharing a card with him later this week!

Photobucket

Well, I hope you have some krafty time this week and can join the non-traditional Christmas colours challenge! I will be at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps booth #425 at Scrapfest today with Kimmie and many of the other Krafty Girls. I hope to see you there and it is a chance to get your inky paws on the new release right away!!!

Have a Stampin' Great Day!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara! So glad to see you back - hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise!

CraftyC said...

Hi Tara, nice to see you back and sounds like the cruise was wonderful. Your card is just gorgeous and I love the colour combo. Have a lovely weekend
Clairexx

Tracey said...

Absolutely stunning Tara! Love Clara and love the colours you used!! xx

Ingrid said...

How cute is this girl! That toy makes it really Christmas... Your coloring is fab hun :-)
Would you please contact me on martijneningrid@gmail.com because I want to ask you a favour about being my guest designer for ASFOS for 1 week.
Hugs Ingrid

Kim said...

Tara this is absolutely gorgeous hun! WOW What a beautiful card! Clara is adorable and I can't wait to see the rest of the new release! Fabulous work hun!!! So glad to hear you had a fantastic time on your cruise!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Georgia said...

This is really gorgeous Tara, I LOVE the stunning colours and the image is so cute, I love her! Beautiful flowers too and such a great layout! :) Love, Georgia xx

Cordine said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! And i know you must have a great time on the liberty of the seas, this year it was the adventure and last year it was the Freedom, now we are saving for 2012 for a 14 day cruise on the Constalletion.
Hugs
Cordine

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous card Tara!!! I love the colour combo(: I was eying up that paper the other day too! I'm glad you had a nice trip with your family!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails