August 09, 2010

SS#115, Magnolia Down Under #58, CCT # 124...Cherish!

Hey crafty friends back again with another card...boy, oh, boy, am I on a roll here or what,smile?! I made this card on Saturday following along with a few challenges. My friend requested this card as her sister's Bridal Shower is coming up at the end of the month!

I made this card following the gorgoues sketch over at Sketch Saturday and I am also entering it in the challenge at Magnolia down Under...Easel cards, Cute Card Thursday...Whateva....Creative Inspirations....Recipe (5 flowers, 3 papers and ribbon)!

I inked up this sweet Tilda with Peony and also used the Magnolia Heart and script background stamp. I stamped it with embossing ink and used Northern Lights embossing powder for the first time. I just got it at Crop Circles on Helen's recommendation and it is super sparkly and gorgeous. I also bought these gorgeous papers, Pink Paislee Queen bee paper...just love this 6x6 pad and they were the perfect colours for my friend's, sister's wedding!


I embellished with some WOC flowers and some other flowers from my stash, some gorgeous ribbon and lace, some pearls and MF rub-ons for the sentiments.


Well, thanks for popping by and having a wee peek at my card today! I will be back on Wednesday with another fun Whiff of Joy Challenge so come back and see what fun we have planned for you starting this Wednesday!

happy Stampin'!


13 comments:

Ingrid said...

How lovely she looks! A gorgeous creation again. Love the chique colors you used and the lo is perfect. Yesterday night I made a card with the same sketch. Have to place it one of this days, but I'm cleaning now (I could not postpone any longer). Just had a quick look at my laptop and couldn't resist looking at your new post, lol. Well, I'm gone now, till next post!
Hugs Ingrid

Kylie said...

Still no housework hey Missy?? LOL. And another beautiful card to share with us. You ARE on a roll. Your friend and her sister are going to love this card. I love all the little touches, like the pearls on Tilda's shoes and the sparkling embossed heart. A beautiful card!!
Thanks for joining us at MDUC again this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Georgia said...

Wow! This is such a beautiful card Tara! I love the pretty colours you've used and the ribbon and lace looks lovely! Tilda is so cute and I love how you've coloured her! :) Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara! I love what you have done with this cute Tilda and that background stamp looks amazing hun! Love it!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Paula (PEP) said...

I love what you have done with this - the colours are glorious & that script panel delightful with the sparkly textured effect of the embossing.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Alberto said...

oh, WOW!
I love this card!
the stamp is sweet and the ribbon pretty!

Hugs, ALbert

KatzoKrazy said...

Wow this card is absolutley stunning.
I love the beautiful colors you have used for the wonderful tilda.
The color scheme is really nice and the flowers and ribbons give that one special touch to an amazing card.
This card i can tell has been done very carefully and is quite perfect.

I am no following your blog as your creations are great.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Gorgeous card, Tara! Nobody layers the papers and embellies like you do! Such an inspiration!

elin said...

You make beautiful cards with lots of lovely details. Have a nice day. :-)

stephanne said...

Holy smokes!! This is far beyond gorgeous, this is,it's, it's well, I love it!!! The greens, the flowers,the gorgeous image, well done!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Stephanne

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful card Tara. Gorgeous colouring of the image and gorgeous details also. Hugs Michele x

Stampin'Piper said...

And another stunning creation! I really love your work!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week - again!

Hugs Tanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails