June 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...Summer Stamp Kit...Preview #3!


I hope you have been enjoying the Krafty previews of the Mermaids and Miles! I know I have been! Seeing all the gorgeous creations that the Krafty Girls have been sharing with us has me itchin' to get Krafty this weekend! I think I hear Cordelia calling my name,smile! Well, Chris and Kieran are going to a a local race track called Mosport and Hannah and I will be stamping and colouring and maybe even do a little "crafty" shopping too! Make sure you hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog, as, Kimmie has links to all Krafty Girls previews for the day!


Well, enough rambling...lets get to the card, already,smile! This is the very sweet, Nerrisa. Isn't she beautiful..love her to bits! Her hair is so pretty, Annie, really captured the movement and fluidity of hair under water! I coloured Nerrisa with my Copics and cut the image out with my Nesties. I used Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters, and peeled paint to colour in the background. I wanted to create the feel of the sun penetrating down to the bottom of the ocean. I made the cardbase with AC cardstock and used K&Co. Citronella pp again! Just had small scraps left of the great paper with all the fun summer words and phrases on it so I cut a QK tag and just used it as an embellie. No sentiment on the front of this card as I ran out of real estate,lol! I added lots of Star Dust Stickles to Nerrisa to really make her sparkle!


Here is the inside...the sentiment is from the Mermaids sentiment set that comes it the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Summer Mermaid Kit that is available this Sunday, June 13th only at the Kraftin' Kimmie on-line shop!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, having a wee peek and thank you so much for all the sweet comments! I really appreciate all the kind words! It's very sweet that you take the time to visit and comment!
Hugs,

5 comments:

daisy said...

wauw tara

you'r cards rock every single time! i so love you combo's! i've tryed to make one like youb always do but i just cain't seem to get the drift.

hugs
Daisy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nana Diana said...

Tara, as always your work is fantastic. Nerissa is beautiful! You rock, Tara, your creations are always so inspiring!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh she's so gorgeous, T! Love the sparkles in her hair especially!

Dawn said...

Stunning!!!! Your combo of colours, shapes and texture is just beautiful :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails