June 09, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...Summer Stamp Kit...Preview #1!


Good Morning Krafty friends! I am so excited to share my first preview with you today for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Summer Kit by Annie Rodrigue that is being released on Sunday June 13th! The kit contains 6 main mermaid images and 6 accessory stamps with a few extras thrown in for good measure and a fabulous coordinating sentiment set! This kit is sure to bring oceans of fun to your Summer stampin'!

There are also some super cute Miles the Mouse summer stamps that the Krafty Girls will be previewing that are illustrated by Kimmie's NEW Krafty artist Steven Leary...I know you are going to love these cuties too! So, all this week the Krafty Girls will be previewing the new images that will be released on Sunday June 13th and the stamps will be available at the Kraftin' Kimmie on-line shop. We will also have a splashin' fun blog hop Sunday that you won't want to miss! Mark it on your calendar now!


So without further ado....please allow me to introduce, Cordelia! Isn't she just soooo gorgeous....I love her to bits and she is so much fun to colour...well all the Mermaid images in the Summer Kit are super fun to colour, I have to say! I have used K&Co. Citronella paper and my new MFT Die-namics die for the bottom scalloped border. I also added some Cloud 9 Designs Rain Dots. The sentiment is from Kimmie's Mermaid sentiments set that is being released on Sunday June 13th in the Summer Stamp Kit and other super cute Miles the Mouse images by the new KKS artist, Steven Leary!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please make sure you hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog as Kimmie has a list of all the links to the Krafty Girls...you don't want to miss the gorgeous previews that they have for you today and all this week....so come back tomorrow!

Hugs,

23 comments:

Devlin said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

France Ringuette said...

What a beautiful Image ! Ans Tara.. your card is just amazing!

heidy said...

Oh WowTara,such a amazing job.
HUgs Heidy

Cheryl said...

Love it Tara x

Vicki G said...

Tara, she is spectacular!!! I just love your layers and your style sweetie!

Hugs

Vicki

♥Rach♥ said...

OMGosh, what a beautiful card! Love the super pretty colors you picked :0)

fionalawlor said...

Wow this card is gorgeous! I sooo cant wait for these stamps to come out!
fiona x

Wilfreda said...

Your card is gorgeous! She is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

wow your card rocks !!! Love it so much and i want this stamp hehe

chrilvian said...

i love the colours you jused in your card

Patricia said...

so cute card i love it =P

Andrea C said...

gorgeous x

Marilyn said...

This is absolutely divine! What a cutie!!!

CraftyC said...

Wow Tara, I love your card. So colourful and a beautiful image!
Clairex

dolcreations said...

Oh my word...the colours you have picked to do this card are fantastic! You have coloured this image (which is so adorable) to perfection! Beautifully layed out!

Ingrid said...

Tara, this look fin-tastic! :-)
Hugs Ingrid

Nana Diana said...

Tara, as always your work is just inspirational. Your style is unique and I love it. Amazing!!

Tracey said...

Love Cordelia! Just gorgeous Tara!! xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is absolutely incredible, T! Cordelia looks gorgeous and those rain dots are PERFECT!! Hugs!

paula tracy williamson said...

WOW!! My mouth dropped this morning when I saw your mermaid...she is GORGEOUS!! Tara. Can't wait to see what else ya got. I just love how you have all the elements on your card and they are so vibrant & pretty! Can I just add another WOW!!

Welcome! said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about it!!!

Unknown said...

Miss Tara...I will NEVER stop drooling over your work ( not literally of course)... This is absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS!!! Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails