May 08, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 28...Colour Combo....You Make Me Happy!


Good Morning Krafty friends! I hope you had a great week! It is unfortunately a crisp, yucky and rainy morning here which is giving me a bad migraine, pout! I hope it goes away soon as I have lots of Krafty cards to make up today for next weeks Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps previews for the May release!!!!! So, next Thursday, Friday and Saturday we will have sneak peeks and Sunday May 16th is the KKS May Release day and the Big Blog hop! You won't want to miss this fabulous release....these stamps will knock your socks off they are so super cute, smile!


So, for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week, Krafty Girl, Vicki, is asking us to be inspired by the colours in Neapolitan ice cream....yum...so Strawberry (pink), Chocolate (brown) and Vanilla are the colours you need to use on your creation this week....what a yummy colour combo! So, I hope you can join us and if you use a KKS image on your creations then you will be entered into the random draw for Krafty Kandy and could be the random winner of the Josephine image that is featured on Vicki's gorgeous card!
For my card I used this yummy Crate paper again and I used the adorable KKS Image Daddy's Little Girl from the Cindy and Mindy collection! I coloured her with my Copics and cut the image with my Nesties and used Distress ink in Old Paper to ink the background colour. I added some cotton lace with chocolate ribbon laced through it and some Prima flowers and pearls.

Here is the inside....Well thanks so much for stopping by and having a week peek at my card! I really hope you can join us at the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge this week!
Hugs,

15 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Tara!!! The combination of flowers, lace and pearls is beautiful!! I was wondering when the new release would be!! I look forward to it every month! You are so lucky to get a sneak peek each time!! We're getting a snowstorm here (Sudbury, ON) so consider yourself lucky!!

Tracey said...

This is simply gorgeous Tara! I love the colours and the flowers and lace are so pretty!! xx

Georgia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Tara! The colours are fabulous and such stunning flowers too! The beautiful papers look lovely! Have a great weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

Sharon said...

Oh Tara, this card is absolutely gorgeous. I just love that image, it's one of those "just gotta haves", so I'd better go look for her. Would you mind letting me know what nestie that is. I'm ordering mine online, but wouldn't know what this one is called. Thanks honey, hugs Sharon x

heidy said...

Oh Wauw,Tara this is so amzing,love it.
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tara said...

So sorry I haven't been by in a while T! Your latest creations are stunning and I really enjoyed seeing the piccies from your cruise too, lucky you!
This is a stunning card with beautiful colours and your layout is perfect..... oooh love that threaded lace too, delish!
Hugs T xxx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Gorgeous, Tara!! The details on your cards are always perfect!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Tara, love the pretty colours on this!
Clairex

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so beautiful Tara! Love the color combo, it's awesome!

Annika said...

Yummy colors indeed ... now only if I had any Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! :'( Your coloring is stunning and you always have the most amazing knack for flower arrangements on the card. Gorgeous!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH TARA!! This is absolutely scrumptious!! The colour combo, the gorgeous crocheted lace and all the yummy flowers and embellies!! You're so Krafty!! Heehee! Miss you!

Lou said...

Hi! your card is just gorgeous,so pretty and love the girly.
Hope you feel better,hugs Lou.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Still creating utterly gorgeous cards I see :-) Hope you are well x

maiju said...

I love this card. Very cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails