March 06, 2010

New BasicGrey Challenges # 15...Inspirational Pic...As Delicate as a Flower!



It is Basic Grey Challenges day! Martine found this gorgeous inspirational pic to inspire our creations this week and it was so easy to get lost in this dreamy pic. It is absolutely stunning! Well, I hope you can join us!

I was inspired by many of the elements in this stunning pic including the beautiful colour combo. So I used white, blue, yellow and a touch of red/pink! The card base is 6x6 from white American Crafts cardstock and American Crafts Letterbox patterned paper! I decided to use this Sugar Nellie image called Demure! I thought her beautiful flowy gown looked like the gown hanging in the pic. I Coloured her with my Copics and cut the image out with the flower Nestie as it is the same shape as the foot rest in the pic. I left the image in the die and sponged with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress ink. I used some white ribbon and tied a bow as there are several white bows in the pic and I used my MS lattice punch as there is some white lattice on the rad cover. I added an Eskimo Kisses fabric brad to the image as I thought it looked like the fabric pillows on the chair. The yellow American Crafts ribbon also looks like the yellow ribbon trim the crib skirt.
Here is the inside of the card! I used a BG Romani tag with BG brads and stamped a Kelly Panacci sentiment on it.
Thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek! I hope you can join the BasicGrey challenge and make sure you take a look at all the stunning cards the BG DT created to inspire you! The are absolutely stunning!
Have a great weeked!
Hugs,


7 comments:

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Tara, well done!

Victoria said...

Stunning card Tara. The papers are beautiful and I love the brad!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

annemarie said...

beautiful card Tara, great job

hugs Annemarie

heidy said...

So Sweet!!!!!!!!
Hugs Heidy

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so pretty card!
Have great weekend!

Julie said...

Stunning card and love the inspiration behing it!!! Love all your papers and awesome colouring!! Juliexx

Jo Nevill said...

So beautiful Tara and I adore the papers you used, so pretty. Fabulous image too. Loved this challenge.

Have a great week

Hugs,

Jo xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails