March 05, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...Tea Party Spring Stamp Kit...Preview #4!


WOW! I think I've set a record...I've posted a card every day this week, YAY!
So, Today I'm back with another preview card from the Kraftin' Kimmie Spring Stamp Kit. You can find out all the details here and you can buy this fabulous Tea Party kit here! I have sweet Lisette to show you today! She is one of my faves in the Tea Party Spring Kit! I love her braids, her cute out-fit and she is a girl after my own heart...savouring something oh so chocolaty, sweet and yummy!!!!

I stamped Lisette on on Neenah card and coloured her with my Copics. I used my Wild Honey Distress inks to sponge in the background colour. I stamped the sentiment directly on the image...I think this sentiment is just perfect with Lisette! I made my card base from American Crafts cardstock and matted with it too. I used this pretty MME Home 6x6 glitter paper that I got a Micheals. I love the colours and the shimmer! I embellished with Prima flowers, dollar store roses, American Crafts ribbon and a sprinkling of bling!
Well, Thanks for stopping by again! Hope you can stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie blog and check out all the other gorgeous Lisette cards created by the Krafty Girls! I hope you come back tomorrow as I have the final Tea Party preview card and then you will have seen all 5 fabulous images in the kit! It's also our challenge day tomorrow and don't forget Sunday is the Tea Party Blog Hop!!!
Have a good one!
Hugs,

8 comments:

Tara said...

A post every day? WOW!! You have been a busy girlie T, can you keep it going now, hee hee!
I adore your card and those wonderful papers, so delish!!
Have a super weekend, big hugs, T xxx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally incredible, T!! LOVE those papers...they are some of my faves! And the flowers and ribbon are the perfect touch! Lisette looks perfect!

Guylaine Seyer said...

beautiful card!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the Wild Honey distress ink highlighting Lisette! And those papers and flowers are scrumptious :)

CraftyC said...

Another totally gorgeous card Tara. Love the paper,s beautiful image and fab detail. Have a lovely weekend
Clairexx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

heidy said...

Wow Tara,Shes a darling,your colors and DT are gorgeous.
Hugs Heidy

Annika said...

Gosh, you just keep getting better and better. The colouring is out of this world, loving the embellies and layout, new Distress Ink colours look yummy and I WANT that paper!!
Where did you get the 6x6 pad???
I think I have to take the plunge and get me some Kraftin' Kimmie too - so many stamps, so little time...
TFS
Hugs
Annika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails