February 11, 2010

ARGGGH!!!! It's a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sneak Peek!!!


ARGGGH!!! Ahoy, me, Krafty Mateys!!!!
Today is the start of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Release Previews!!!!!! The new release is this Sunday, February 14th!!! The Krafty Girls have some stunning creations to tease you with this week and I know you are going to totally fall in love with this new release! It's sooooo much fun, super duper cute and a little bit twisted!!! Just what we all love about KKS!

Well, I'm totally excited to share this card with you as it features one of my faves in this release!!! This spunky young pirate is Alicia the Strawberry Pirate and she comes with her feathered friend accessory stamp, Alicia's Parrot! I love what Annie has done with Alicia and the juxtaposition of this "twisted" pirate girl with sweet strawberries on her dress! Just love that!!!

Alicia the Strawberry Pirate is the first stamp that has been produced based on one of Annie's original illustrations! To celebrate this, Kimmie is giving away a 5x7 print of the illustration, Alicia the Strawberry Pirate that can be seen here! Isn't that totally cool!!!! So, every order placed on Sunday, February 14th and Monday, February 15th is eligible to be the random winner!

For my card I used BG Nook and Pantry 6x6 paper pad and Bazzill and American Crafts cardstock. I decided to do something a little different and so I stamped Alicia on water colour paper and coloured her with my Twinkling H20s. I'm really happy with how the colouring turned out on this card...oh gosh I just love Alicia!!!! I added some cotton lace trim that I had in my stash, some Nook and Pantry brads, a few half pearls, Prima flowers and dollar store roses to finish it off. The sentiment is from Kimmie's Pirate Sentiments set.

for the inside I used another adorable sentiment from Kimmie's Pirate sentiments set.

Well, Thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at this sneak peek,smile! Make sure you go and visit all the other Krafty Girls as they have some totally amazing previews to share with you and come back tomorrow as I have another preview card to share with you!!!

Hugs,

27 comments:

June Houck said...

Fabulous sentiment! I love what you do with these image. Pirate Alicia cracks me up :) What a talented artist that Kimmie is and she must be thrilled to see your creations. Love your card, Tara!

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous Tara! Kim

COCO said...

OH Kim, I love your cards and this is especially cute!
HUGS COCO

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fabulous tara!! awesome colours and details. I adore these fabulous new images!
Hugs Judy xx

Robin McK said...

This is so adorable! And the DSP is perfect!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

WOW this card is brilliant LOVE this new kk stamp

Juls said...

wow!!! Just brilliant!!! such a great image!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Hi Tara
Fantastic car and what a image,
beautifully done inside and out.
Chris x

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous card, and I LOVE the image!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Melanie said...

Love this Tara!! Alicia's bound to be a big hit. I love the colouring...beautiful!! It's great to experiment with different mediums! I just recently found by Prismacolours, and have been wanting to try them out!

Marley said...

Amazing card Tara.. love the colours and the design papers! the image looks lovely; great colouring!! big hugs Marley

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely AMAZING Tara~!!!

Allison Rankin said...

♥! Super coloring!

Renkata said...

So funny image.
You have made great card.

Yvette said...

How cuuuuuute Tara!!! You really made her come to life! LOVE your layout and the dp is just perfect!

CraftyC said...

Its fantastic Tara. Love the new image and your card is beautiful
Clairex

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I love your card! The coloring is fantastic! TFS!
Mandy

Unknown said...

Tara, Alicia turned out just stunning!! I LOVE everything about this totally GORGEOUS card!! You are AMAZING!! Xx

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Tara! I just love your flowers and that trim! (And I ALWAYS love your finished insides!)

heidy said...

Oh,Wow What a cuty,I love how you work whit her.
Hugs Heidy

BA said...

this is really gorgeous tara
xoxo BA

Sandra H. said...

Very, very nice work Tara!!!

Christina said...

Beautiful card and I love this stamp!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantabulous Tara!!!

Tracey said...

Alicia is fabulous! Love your card!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails