December 09, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards # 51 & Just Magnolia # 34....Merry Christmas!


Hello crafty friends! Well, if you live here in Southern Ontario we had our first snow fall of the year and it is starting to feel a lot like Christmas,smile! Well, I'm in a mad rush to make a few more Christmas cards and I made this one tonight with the great sketch by Kristen over at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards challenge blog and I'm entering the Just Magnolia Monthly challenge again! The challenge is to make something for someone special and this card is for a wonderful friend and co-worker!

Yes, I have made another easel card...I just love them to bits! they come together so quickly and look fab!!! I used BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pp and brads. Some yummy Prima flowers that I just love and this great American Crafts ribbon that I thought was perfect since Tilda has some candy canes in her pocket and one in her hand! The sentiments are MM rub-on and Melissa Frances Rub-ons. I stamped Christmas Party Tilda on ATS Copic Quality paper and coloured her with my Copics. I cut the image out with my Nesties and left it in the die and inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick.


Well, Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek and for all your sweet comments they mean so much to me!
Hope you have a stampin' great day and keep warm!!!
Hugs,

14 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card with beautiful colors.


Greetz Ingrid.

heidy said...

Hi Tara,
Youre friend will love this.
I do!!
Hugs Heidy

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Hi Tara,
A very nice card.
You have implemented the Sketch great, wonderful colors, and subject combination.

Thanks for join in

Greetings Andrea

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Tara!!! I am just loving all your Magnolia cards with this paper!! You mix and match them so beautifully! This image is so sweet and I think this looks fabulous with the kraft cardstock! Love this and I am sure she will too!!
Have a great night!
:)Kathy

Sandra H. said...

Very, very nice work!! Looks beautiful!!

Tracey said...

This is a stunning easel card Tara! Just gorgeous!! xx

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Tara,what a beautiful card Tara,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Gry-Beate said...

What a beauty;0)

Gry-Beate said...

What a beauty;0)

Marja Sch said...

Wow super gorgeous. Hugs Marja

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh it's fabulous Tara! Love those papers and colors and well everything!

Anki said...

Stunning Tara! Sorry for not being around leaving comments lately, but it's been very busy over here (hubby was hurt in a car accident - so he suffers from whiplash...)and then the regular X-mas planning of course. Drop me an email if you need any help with getting your Magnolia stamps (if you've ordered them from Sweden that is). Hope that you will have a wonderful weekend! Kramis - Anki

Jane said...

Wow! another stunning card Tara! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx

Georgia said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at JCBC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails