November 30, 2009

Whiff of Joy # 57, FS # 80, CCT # 88...Got Snow!


Hey! I'm back with another quick post to share this card that I made on the weekend! I thought I better post it or I might not make it in time to enter for the WoJ challenge! The challenge over at WoJ is to make a Christmas card well, this is kinda a winter card...I hope this counts! I used the fab sketch over at FS and the challenge at CCT is Snips, Snails and puppy dog tails...to make a card for a young boy!
I had about 7 coloured WoJ images left over from last year. So, I thought I would put them to good use and and whip up some cards with them. I cut some circles and a QK tag from Kraft cardstock and stamped the WoJ snowflakes randomly on the circles and tag. I added this cute little sentiment by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps it's from the Kimmie's Holiday Sentiments set.
Well, Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek!
Hugs,

6 comments:

heidy said...

What a cute card
I will follow your blog
Heidy

heidy said...

Hi Tarra, nice that you want to be my follower
Heidy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card Tara and such a great sketch at Basic Grey Challenge. Hugs Marja

Kim said...

Oh my word is this ADORABLE!!!! I really need to make some cute WOJ cards! Amazing work Tara! I LOVE your blog background and your header is AWESOME!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Michele Boyer said...

Oh wow! I LOVE the warm colors here and all those circles!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails