November 22, 2009

Whiff of Joy # 56...Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies!


Well, I spent the day in my scrapbooking room yesterday and decided to play along with a few challenges instead of working on my DT stuff! Shame on me, I know but I couldn't resist this fabulous sketch that they have over at the Whiff Of Joy Challenge blog this week! It was also an opportunity to play with my poor, neglected, WOJ Winter Kit stamps.
I used this great Pink Paisless paper called Tinsel Town and I just absolutely love, love, love it! The colours are soooooo yummy! I made the cardbase 6x6 from some silvery Bazzill Bling and matted with pink Bazzill bling.
I stamped Willow on ATS cardstock and then masked her and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to align and stamp the sledge. I sponged the image using the Nestie die as a stencil with silver Metallic Rub-ons. Then I randomly stamped the sweet WOJ snowflakes. I just think the sentiment that came with the WOJ Winter stamps Kit is sooooo sweet...I had to use it on this card. I also used one of my CatsLife Press stamps. The ribbon is from my stash and I added a few gems to the centers of the snowflakes and shimmerized here and there with Angel Wings Shimmerz!

Here is the inside...I used another one of my WOJ sentiments for the inside.
Well, Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek!
Hugs,

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable card Tara!!! I love the colors and your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous!!! Love this sweet image and all your beautiful details!!
We need to get together and make cards one day! We have the same taste in music and that is hard to find among my age group ~ they all hate this music!! I am singing along ..in New York....
haha! Have a great day!!
:)Kathy

Tracey said...

So beautiful Tara!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Tara! i really need to check out those Catslife Press stamps!

Beautiful!

Marga said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card. I love all the details and your coloring is amazing!
Thank you so much for joining us at WoJ Challenges this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails