June 28, 2009

Just Magnolia # 11...It's Raining Love and Birthday Wishes!


Just a really quick post this afternoon to share this card that I made with the gorgeous sketch by Bev over on the Just Magnolia Challenge blog this week! I am heading over to my Mom's so she can colour my hair...time to cover up the nasty grey hairs,lol! It's a nice perk having a Mom for a hair stylist!!!!

I am just loving this BoBunny paper at the mo it is soooo super scrumptious and such a great colour combo!!!! I used my EK Success border punch and my Nestie flower dies that I first saw on Wild Sprinkles, Tori's fabulous blog and I just love what she does with them...they're so much fun! She even has a quick tutorial on how she colours them in! I have used chalk inks and sponge dauber thingy and added lots of Stardust Stickles!

Tilda is stamped on Prism Simply Smooth White cardstock and then I masked her and stamped the fence. I coloured the image with my Copics and cut it out with my circle Nesties and did the Out of the Box Nestie Technique so that I didn't have to cut of her pretty umbrella... I am totally lovin' this technique!!!!!

I used this gorgeous American Crafts ribbon that I got at Stamping Bella, I've been hording it 'til now, the sentiment is from WoJ and I coloured the heart gem with my Copic marker to coordinate!

Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek!

Hugs,

22 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Tara. Love the tilda image and the colouring is just beautiful. Love the little scene you've created and the lovely DP also. Hope you're keeping well. Hugs Michele x

June Houck said...

This is precious! Love your Tilda and your Bo Bunny papers :)

Di said...

This is just fabulous Tara i love this out of the box technique must look it up. I love the colours you have used and your coloring is fabulous!

Hugs Di xxx

June Nelson said...

Couldnt wait for your next card Tara and you havent dissapointed, this is fantastic xxxxx

Sandra said...

Wow gorgeous card Tara love the image!

Tab said...

Oh my goodness me! What an utterly delish card, love the colours and papers that you have used and those flowers are gorgeous. I really do like these to images together, makes a perfect scene! Hope that you are having a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Nancy said...

OH I love this card, Tara:O) Your colouring is perfect! The flowers are so beautiful, a fab match to the lovey papers. Stunning!
Hope you are keeping well;O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Rach said...

A wonderful card Sweetie, love the papers that you have used and your choice of images. brilliant colouring and i love the flowers that you have created. hugs rachxx

Kathy said...

Such a sweet card Tara!! I love this image ~ I think she is just so adorable!! Love the colors that you have used and the papers are fabulous!! Very pretty card!! Enjoy your week :)Kathy

Tracey said...

This is incredible Tara! Just gorgeous! I would love to have your Tilda collection. :)

daisy said...

she looks gorgeuse tara!

hugs
daisy

Georgia said...

This is fantastic! I love your colouring and the colours are gorgeous! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Tara said...

This is so pretty T, Tilda is coloured beautifully and I'm really loving those Nestie flowers ! Now I have my eye on that EK Success border punch, top of my wishlist for sure!!
Hope you are all well my friend ;o) xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Tara, this is totally scrumptious! Love the colouring, it is so soft and beautiful! Great colours together, have a super week, hugs Heidi xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Tara, this is totally scrumptious! Love the colouring, it is so soft and beautiful! Great colours together, have a super week, hugs Heidi xxx

Riet said...

Wowww Tara,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Hi Tara, this card is beautiful. I love the colours and your flowers are so pretty.

Janis Lewis said...

I'm so glad I've found your site. I absolutely just adore your cards! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Tara - love your sparkly rain and your color choices for this Tilda are totally charming and lovely! LOVE your card!
Pam Going Postal

Nixe-Moni said...

OMG Tara, what a wonderful and so stunning card. Love everything about it. The colours are just so yummy and sweet Tilda is coloured so perfectly.
Hugs
Moni

BA said...

this is absolutely pretty!!!
xoxo BA

Becca said...

great layering of multiple border punches...the colours are scrumptious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails