June 20, 2009

Another Whiff of Joy......Syd and Amanda...Perfect Love!


Hope you are enjoying your weekend! It is rather dreary and rainy here, so I have spent the day in my scrapbooking room making cards. I've made yet another card with the gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamps from the Women's Delight collection! I Know you are enjoying them as much as I am! This card is one that a friend at work ordered for her nephews upcoming wedding! The wedding colours are Brown and Pink and so I picked this MME Wild Asparagus paper and Bazzill Bling cardstock!

I stamped Willow and Oakley on Prism Simply Smooth white cardstock with Memento Black Tuxedo ink and coloured them with my Copics and Shimmerized the images here and there.

I made this card loosely based on the fabulous sketch that Bev designed for the Whiff of Joy Challenge last week. I have used this sketch about 4 times now and just love, love, love, it! I also used the Out of the Box Nestie technique using Rach's fabulous tutorial again and I love how this looks!!!

You may be wondering what's up with the flip flop charm! Well, the bride and brides maids are wearing flip-flops and there will be baskets of filp-flops for guests to change into if they wish. I think that sounds like a fun idea! I know I always end up kicking of my uncomfortable shoes at a wedding so I can get up and dance, smile. I got this flip-flop charm and many other adorable charms at Stamping Bella last weekend and I used Bev's fabulous tutorial to attach the charm to the card. I found the chain at the dollar store and had some jumper rings in my stash. I used a cheap ol' silver brad to attach it and then covered it with the pretty rose. I used Zip Dry glue so these flower aren't going anywhere, smile. I added some tulle that my sweet friend Kim sent me and some half pearls from the dollar store.

Here is the inside sentiment and dove image are both from the WoJ Women's Delight collection.

So, there you have it! Thanks for stopping by to have a wee peek!

Hugs,

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Tara:O) Love the colours. The happy couple is going to love this!
Hugs, Nancy.

June Houck said...

Dang, girl! Your mojo is HOT HOT HOT. Gorgeous card...amazing :)

June Nelson said...

Wow as u sual your card is extremely beautiful. love it and the colours you have used, how did you manage to get her sitting out of the oval, I havent mastered that yet, gorgoeus xxxxxx

daisy said...

it looks so lovely tara.i've got mine in and i have my first wedding card order to so i'm getting started on brain waves, becouse i have no ideas what so ever

hugs
daisy

strawberry fields said...

Tara, this is gorgeous! Love the colouring and there is so much detail....super!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend
Hugs
Fiona xx

Fern said...

Super Stunning card Tara, love the colours and sweet image.
Great decorating of the inside too, it just makes it so much more special!

Fern xx

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card, hun! I'm in love with these images and the colours you have used are simply divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Tara,what a beautifu cards,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Tracey said...

Your cards are always incredible Tara! I just love your work! xx

Caroline said...

Another stunner Tara! Caroline x

BA said...

hallo tara
this is absolutely adorable!!!
xoxox BA

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! Love these images and the colors are so pretty!! What a lovely card to receive!!
Hope all is well and your enjoying the summer so far!!
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails