January 07, 2009

Whiff of Joy July Project of the Month...Special Teacher gifts!


Firstly, Happy Canada Day!!!!! I hope you have a great day with family and friends and maybe get to see some fireworks this evening,smile!!!

I also hope you are actually reading this post, as I scheduled it and I don't always have good luck with that, so fingers crossed that it worked,lol!!!!Well, I wanted to show you what I made for this months, WoJ POM...a gift for teacher!!!

I bought these great Mary Kay Glistening Winterberry gift sets from my very bestest friend and Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, Dana, for the kids' teachers.

Then I made these apple tags on my QuicKutz Silhouette with a QuicKuts Digital download GSD file! I cut some of the pieces in Bazzill bling cardstock and some in this fun Fancy Pants paper! I inked the edges of the papers, assembled the cards and added the fun yellow measuring tape twill.
I stamped Willow and Oakley on Prism Simply Smooth White cardstock and coloured them with my Copics and cut them out! then I pop-dotted them on the cards and embellished!

Here is a close up of the card for Hannah's teacher!

and here is Kieran's teacher's card. He had a really great teacher this year and she was so supportive and helpful that I added this special teacher charm from Stamping Bella!

Here is the inside! I punched a hole with my Crop-A-Dile and then threaded some more twill through and tied it to the gift bag! I added a little more twill to the inside of the card and actually placed it to the number of the grade that they are going into next year. This is the inside of Hannah's card she will be in grade 5 in September....where has the time gone, smile!

Well, Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek!


Hugs,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails