November 12, 2008

Tag...Your it! and Some fab awards too!!!!

Well, I don't have a card to share with you today. But I really thought I should take a few mins and catch up with some lovely awards that I have received from Anki and Jo and I have been tagged by Jo and Tara too!!!

Thank you so much ladies for passing on this fabulous award...kindly appreciated!!!! I have already passed it on to 5 folks before, so, this time I will pass it on to all those who have been visiting my blog and to those that have Left such kind comments!!! It is such a joy to be part of the crafty blogosphere!!!!




So I have been tagged too! So here it goes......

Here is how this one works.......Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part) Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I love!

1. My Hubby, Chris our 2 cute kids Hannah and Kieran and our cat Liam
2. My parents for helping us out so much...my Dad is the best babysitter ever, smile!
3. My Timmy's in the morning, in the afternoon, ok, any time of the day...here in Canada we have a coffee/donut chain called Tim Horton's and it is a national icon. It would seem that we are all addicted to the coffee. There is even a urban legend that they spike it with an addictive substance,lol!!...all I know is I can't live with out it!!!!



4.Putting my comfy clothes on and watching my fav TV programs in bed with my dd
5. this is a no brainer...stamps, pretty paper, taking pictures, making cards and scrapbooking

Things I hate!

1. when people don't follow the rules of the road
2. folks who bud in the Timmy's drive thru line in the morning before I've got by cupa
3. Migraines
4. Hate is a strong word but let's just say I am not a huge fan of Christmas time...it stresses me out!
5. Things that stress me out....the list is too long, so, I will spare you the deets,lol!!

Music on I pod or playlist

1. Crush, David Archuleto
2. Angel, Natasha bedingfield
3. Beautiful U R, Deborah Cox
4. Hot N Cold, Katy Perry
5. Theses days, Bon Jovi

Fav foods/Drinks

1. Coffee
2. chocolate
3. ice cream
4. fresh bread
5. lasagna

Tag!!! Your it! Here are the 5 folks that I would like to tag (if you have been tagged already, no worries!!! I totally understand if you don't do it again)

Tab

Shary

Fiona

Poppy

Carolyn


Thanks for stopping by!!!!



7 comments:

Poppy said...

Awww thank you ,I will sort it out but it will be after the weekend, didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
poppy
x

Poppy said...

Awww thank you ,I will sort it out but it will be after the weekend, didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
poppy
x

Nicole Bailey said...

lol-love the timmy's shirt.....that's so canadian! I LOVE it. :O)

Oma said...

I love that shirt! I'm a big - no make that a huge Timmie's fan! I would love to get my hands on a shirt like that. We have a Timmie's in the building I work in and the girls behind the counter are awesome as they know exactly how everyone takes their coffee which is no easy task as there are over 1,000 people who work in the building. I usually bring my own travel mug (you get a 10 cent discount) and if I forget my mug, they are asking me where it is.

Sharon said...

Thanks Tara I will do some thinking!! Lol love your T-shirt!

david santos said...

Beautiful!!!
Nice card and pretty face!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice weekend!!!!!!!!!

Sissel said...

Very nice t-shirt.:)
I`m norwegian and live in Norway, but we have family in Canada (Ottawa). A couple of years ago we went to Canada on vacation. We drove from Ottawa to Niagara Falls and back to Ottawa, and from Ottawa to Quebec City and back again to Ottawa. On our first trip we discovered Tim Horton. It became our favorite place to take a break. Very good coffee and iced cappucino. I almost forgot the donuts. We tried some of them too. You are lucky.
Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails