October 25, 2008

FS # 25...Imaginisce Winter Wishes & Happy Holidays!!!

Well, this is going to be a super quick post as I need to get my butt in gear. I am going to The Scrapbook Academy today to do a make'n'take card for the Breast Cancer Crop! So I wont' be rambling on endlessly, like I normally do, lol!


I made four cards using this weeks FS sketch by Claudia. It is a fabulous sketch and really great to use for mass production,smile!!! I used Imaginisce Snag'em stamps which are a great buy...they are like $1.5o each and I used the cor-ordinating paper.

The cards came together very quickly cuz there isn't a lot of colouring to do on the images.
I used my Archival Brilliance platinum ink to do the background stamping on the main image to add a little more interest and the embellishments are just made by punching out circles of the pp which has lots of glitter on it. I inked the edges of everything and pop dotted the circle punches.


The ribbon was an after thought. I had stamped the sentiment right on the image but flubbed it up, so, the ribbon is covering up my bad stamping job and I really like the ribbon there now.


So, there you have it! 4 cards quick and easy and relatively inexpensive to make and I think they are still darn cute!!! I think I might make a card holder to co-ordinate and give this as a gift set!
Thanks for stopping by and having a wee-look see! I also, want to thank everyone for the awesome comments left on my blog. It really is so great to read them all!!! It makes it so much more fun to make cards and share them when you get such encouraging comments. Also, I have received an award and been tagged and I haven't posted them yet but I will do that tomorrow,ok!!!

later!

19 comments:

Becca said...

Tara: these are so cute. I love these papers.

V Colbourne said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

Heidi said...

Your cards are so beautiful. Love the colors you have used and all the wonderful details. Thank you for joining FS this week.

Hugs from
Heidi

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Lovely cards and the papers and images are gorgeous. I love how they all co-ordinate. Sometimes I find I like my cards too much to give away!!! But these would make a lovely gift.
Judy x

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all adoreable Tara!! Fabulous job!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Kelly

Stempelfrosch said...

Wow, all of your cards are fantastic and unique! Love all of them!
Lg Anke

Michele Roos said...

WOW gorgeous cards. The images and the papers are fab. Michele x

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Tara :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous cards Tara, I love the cute little images!!
Clairexx

bumblebee creations said...

awww... so so cute! I actually have that little snowman, I'm gonna have to get him out now!! : )

Simone said...

Gorgeous! I love this styling with these round embellishments. Fabulous!!!
Simone

maddy hill said...

Tara your cards are brill . i love them ! ive left you an award on my blog for you xxx
love maddy -

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow these cards are gorgeous Tara, im loving these papers, they're beautiful hun! hugs Linda x

Murielle said...

Waw...This is very brilliant cards!!
I love your composition original.
Lovely colours and details.
your images are adorable.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs, Mumur

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow these are just gorgeous. Kimx

Anonymous said...

Wow, what fabulous cards Tara...I see you enjoyed the sketch! Thanks for joining us again at FS.
Carole :-)

milli said...

Gosh! They are so lovely!! And som many great details to take a look at!
Absolutely stunning!

Camilla
xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

So cute - love the colour combo

Unknown said...

wow it´s so cute, lovely and precious too.
hugs, bea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails