March 23, 2008

A weekend full of fun and possibilites!


I had a great day on Friday scrapbooking with Dana. I worked on my second cruise album...making good progress with it. (I will post some layouts soon). So, it shouldn't be too long before it is done and then I will start on my Disney 2006 album. I would like to have it done before we go again to Disney World in May but that is just wishful thinking, smile.
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Technique Tuesday order and a few new Magnolia stamps too. I am very excited about my Technique Tuesday order. Oh, the possibilities! I was so inspired by the Technique Tuesday stamps and chipboard when I watched a video of all their new product, released at CHA Winter, on the Creative Xpress website. Check it out! Warning, It is about 30 mins but well worth it!

So, I have a Facebook page, like many other people. I think the best thing about having it, though, is that I have found my very bestest friend in the whole wide world after losing touch with her for a very long time. Fiona and I grew up together in Trenton but she moved away when we were only 11 or 12 years old. It is very strange, though, we tend to lose touch with each other for several years and then meet up again and we always just pick up right where we left off. Well, we have been trying to make plans and I think the possibility of it actually happening is very good!

I am still pluggin' away at stamping and card making. I am working on my colouring technique, this time working with Prismacolor coloured pencils and OMS. So, here is a card that I made today for Fiona...I can't wait to see her and hang (possibly from a crab apple tree)...just like old times!


and inside it says......



2 comments:

Angela said...

Tara...that card is adorable!.
i also found my childhood BFF on facebook. the most amazing thing is that she lives in B-ville and her kids go to Bailey's school.
please read my 5 Things post on my blog...i am hoping that you'll take a turn =D.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is so adorable, Tara! Great job with little Tilda and I'm sure Fiona will love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails